I hope youre miserable till your dead(Pt.1)

Sebastian Danzig DDM
Y/n Age- 16
The ages aren't ethical but deal with it.
This is a father daughter sort of thing not any DDLG or anything 🖤
Word Count-
———————————————————
3rd person POV

"Good morning Y/n." Sebastian said brightly. Y/n grumbled and walked to the fridge. "Someone's not a morning person." Remington laughs. "Good morning dad, Rem." Y/n said quietly before chugging a glass of iced coffee[or preferred drink]. "I have a date today with Levi." Y/n said sounding like she just remembered. "Alright baby, have fun. Be safe." Sebastian said hugging her. "Where's mom again?" She asked hugging her father back. "She has a ton of appointments today." "Oh yeah, i forget. I gotta get ready. Uncle rem, may you help me with my makeup?" The younger girl asked. Remington nodded and hurried her to the room. *TIME SKIP*

After getting ready, She looked in the mirror and heard a knock on the front door. She and her father had a race to the door and Sebastian won. He opened the door and smiled. He wasn't a big fan of his daughters boyfriend but he had to bear with him for her. "Hello Levi." Sebastian said bringing the boy inside. Levi just grumbled and and hugged Y/n. "Hey babe." Y/n greeted happily. "Hey, ready to go?" Levi asked. Sebastian always thought Levi wasn't very nice to Y/n and sometimes it showed, but she loved him and he was just happy that she was happy. "Yup!" She said going outside with Levi.

Y/N POV

"So where you taking me?" I ask Levi in the car. "Somewhere." He said quite rudely. "Alright." I mumble. I had always liked Levi but He'd been really rude and irritable and distant recently. "We're here." He said getting out the car, not bothering to try and open my door. I exit the car and we're at a Mcdonald's. Really?!?? Like don't get me wrong i love Mcdonald's, but here for our 1 year anniversary? "Are you coming or what?" Levi asks. "I am babe." I say walking to him and Levi opens the door and shoves me inside. We walk up to the cash register and order. "Yeah can i get a 10 piece nugget with a medium fry and a coke please?" I ask. Levi scoffs and Pushes me again. "Are you really gonna order that much. Fatass." He murmurs. I lower head and refrain from crying. He grabs us a table and goes to the bathroom. After a while our food comes out and i begin to eat some fries. I lose my patience and walk towards the bathroom only to find Adrian making out with some big titted, blonde bitch. Keep in mind, I have black hair. "The fuck are you doing Levi?" I ask angrily. "Oh please, You think i actually wanted some fatass bitch like you? You're so fucking ugly too. I don't know how i put up with you!" He yells pulling the girl back into a kiss.

"I hope your miserable until you're dead." I say firmly before letting tears fall and running out of the restaurant. I pull out my phone, calling my uncle Emerson. "What's up kiddo?" He asks. "Yeah, can you um, can you pick me up?" I ask sobbing into the phone. "What's wrong honey? Why are you crying? Send me your location." He says as i hear shuffling into the phone. "Alright, Thank you uncle Em." I say still crying. "It's alright ma chérie, i'll see you later." He says before i hang up. I send him my location and i sit down and continue to cry. After a while i hear a car pull up next to me. I pull up my head and see my dad and my uncles. Dad pulls me into a hug, picking me up and putting me in the car next to him. We're still hugging and i'm still crying. "What's wrong honey?" He asks tracing shapes on my back. Him doing that always calmed me down. Even when i was a kid crying because he had to go onstage. "Levi cheated on me." I say into his shirt.

Sebastian's POV

After hearing that, i was furious. Nobody was gonna hurt my little girl. I'm gonna kill him. "I'm so so sorry baby. Do you need anything?" I ask. "Some comfort would be amazing." She mumbles. I nod and rub her back. We get back to the house and I see that Larissa is home. "Do you want mom to see you?" I ask gently opening the door for her. "Yes." She replies quietly, getting out the car and rushing into the house. I enter our home with Remington rushing towards me asking questions such as, 'what happened?' and 'why is Y/n crying?'. I look at him and sigh. "Apparently, that douchebag she's been dating, Levi, cheated on her." I say angrily. "His face darkens and he looks at me. "I know his address i'll kill him with Emerson while you and Larissa calm Y/n down." He says grabbing the car keys and Emerson tags along with him. I walk up to Y/n's room and hear cries through the door. My heart breaks as i hear this, She didn't deserve this. She deserve the whole world. "Honey?" I ask knocking on the door.