𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Hi babes! The next chapter is at 175 votes.

QOTD: If Jade wouldn't be in Slytherin, which House would fit her best?

TW kinks in this chapter: Breeding kink, slight BDSM with pain/pleasure feelings, and a dom/sub sexual relationship. Do not read this chapter if you can't handle any of these. It's a rough one besties.

BEHIND HER, she hears them talk. They aren't particularly loud, but not quiet either. Some sound enthralled, others disgusted. What Harry said shocked them beyond their wits. She tries to shrug off their whispers. She would be lying if she said it wasn't hard.

His hand is on the small of her waist, kneading her flesh as they stumble up the stairs. She feels Draco's cold stare puncturing holes in her back. Something that feels like panic forms in her stomach and she isn't sure what she's going to do or say when she faces him again. It's a dreading thought.

The door slams shut behind her and she's quickly distracted. Her head feels dizzy— it is with thoughts of shame and desire. A horrendous mix. He pushes her up against the wall. "I can't believe you did that," She says. "They will hate you."

His hand laces with hers and she's overwhelmed by his presence, of the heat of his skin warming hers. He shakes his head. "I have never once done something that was solely for me." He says, his voice lowering a few octaves. "And right now, I am. Do you know what I want Jade?"

Desire drowns away every thought and uncertainty. She focuses on him, on the rising and falling of his chest, on his broad shoulders curved by war. "Tell me." She whispers. His tongue flicks over the soft of his lips and her gaze is drawn to it.

He bends towards her, lips awfully close to the lobe of her ear. She squirms. "I want you to say thank you."

She raises her eyebrows, wonders what he's implying. "What for?"

"For this," He says, sliding his tongue against the sensitive skin of her throat all the way up to her ear. He sucks softly, then grazes the skin with his teeth. "And for this," He whispers, hand closing possessively around her throat. He pushes her legs apart, his already hard cock grinding her core.

She shudders and presses more tightly against him, hands sliding under his shirt and roaming his back. "I want every— fucking--- last drop of me inside of you." He groans and she stifles a gasp.

"Say it." He demands softly against her lips. She likes getting told what to do.

"Thank you."

He leans in, his lips kissing the edge of hers. She feels overheated and out of control. "For what?" He growls.

"Thank you for saving me." She says and she isn't sure if that is what he wants to hear. It's nothing but the truth but awfully vulnerable to say out loud. He did save her, in more ways than she could have asked for. He doesn't pull away. Instead, his lips cover hers, one kiss sliding into the other. She opens her mouth a little, inviting him in and he accepts eagerly, tongue twisting with hers.

He pulls back and in his eyes sparkles a familiarity that doesn't match the pale of his skin. She thinks he means to say she saved him too. But that would make no sense of course, because she was a Death Eater after all. She shrugs that thought away.

He pulls her chin up and gazes into her eyes. He intimidates her, but she knows he doesn't mean to. Instead, she looks at the midnight colour of his hair that kisses and curls around his spectacles. He looks every bit the warrior he is, cruelly beautiful with a harshness that only battle can form. Her pulse quickens ridiculously. "I like this, Jade." He says softly, breath ghosting over her mouth. She wants to kiss him and never stop. She smiles. She isn't going to say it back. She refuses to. He can't control her like Draco did.