𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝐰𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐞

*shamefully enters the chat*
Hi guys.... I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE WTF.
Anyway, I'm back lmao 150 votes and the next chapter gets published without delay <3

DRACO MALFOY looks as though salvation has rained upon them all as he stalks for her. His eyes bulge out of their sockets, the silver glinting brightly like the point of a sword ready to stab her.

She backs away, puts her arms defensively in front of her. It won't do much good; a wand is pointing at her. A brown one. Not black, boring and insufferable. No, this one is sparking with real magic and might.

"Where'd you get that wand, Draco?" She hopes he doesn't hear the frightened tremors in her voice.

Each step he takes towards her looks more animal than the one before. It reminds her that he's powerful— devious and tricky and she's trapped because he's the snake ready to lash out at its prey.

"You should know that, Jade," He breathes, slicing the distance between them. Why was everyone in class right now?!  He trails the tip sensually along the bare skin of her arm. The warmth radiating off of it skitters goosebumps all over her skin. "You were there when we arranged our plan after all." He sounds so infuriatingly satisfied with himself that she wants to launch her forehead into his.

"I was there?"

He bares his teeth into an angry half-smile. "You would've been more aware of the plan if you hadn't been so caught up in shagging that bloody orphan!" His fist raises and she closes her eyes as he slams it into the wall next to her.

Tears prick her eyes painfully and she keeps them tightly shut. He can't see her cry. He won't.

"You think I'd hit you, Jade?" He asks. "Is that what you think of me? I'm not your fucking father." He backs away, stung by her reaction, and rips the sealed letter out of her hand. "Unlike him I actually love you. Unlike Potter, I'd shred the world to pieces for you."

She blinks away the tears furiously. "You're scaring me. Stop it." If there's one chance, to be honest, it's now.

"I fucking scare you?" He lets out a barely-there laugh of disbelief. "Those Gryffindor assholes should scare you! That Mudblood Finnigan almost killed you— and I scare you?"

Bile forms in her throat. She tries to swallow it.

"This wand," He says, smacking it wildly around in the air, "Is to fucking curse Seamus Finnigan— not you!"

Her hands stop shaking and a wave of relief washes over her.

Oh.

"Y—you aren't cursing me?"

"Fuck you for even thinking I would!" He sneers.

Her fright quickly turns to seething fury. "Well, you did almost slam your fist into my fucking face— you psychopath!" He knows of her father. Had decided to trigger that anyway. Fucking— bloody asshole. He's lucky she doesn't have a wand. Speaking of wands, "Don't you dare hurt Seamus Finnigan with that wand!"

"He fucking deserves it and you're not stopping our plan or this wand will be pointed at you next time— and it won't be by my doing." His voice bleeds with malice. She doesn't dare ask him if he's talking about Pansy. Knowing would only hurt more.

So instead she changes the subject. "Who in their right mind would stalk up to someone like this— knowing they're not defended with their own wand— shaking it like a nutter in the air and pointing it at them all to conclude that this is about Seamus fucking Finnigan?! A plan I already knew of and certainly did not approve of?"