Ch 10 .She is changed.

Introducing Mahima Makwana as Ahana Singhania

.______________________________.

The Singhania's were waiting for Arushi and Rishi. Aditya was the most impatient one. Swetha returned back to the mansion for an important matter. Abhimanyu sighed in relief when Arushi stepped out of the mansion.

"Get the car ready." Gautam ordered his driver who nodded back.

"Adi, what is your plan ?. How are you going to make everything right." Gautam asked Aditya.

"I don't know dad...I have no idea. But still I need them in my life. And I will do anything to keep them with me." He replied determined, staring at Arushi and Rishi who is sleeping in the hands of his mother.

The Oberois were in tears. They still couldn't accept the fact that Arushi is leaving them.

"Aru, don't forget us." Pinky said and sniffed. Arushi sighed and gave Rishi to Shivaay before going to her.

"Oh my maata, is my Pinky ma's strength only this much !" She exclaimed dramatically.

Pinky slapped her arm and hugged her tightly. "I will miss you so much."

"I will miss you and your tasty khaana a lot." Arushi whispered and hugged her back.

Both break the hug and Arushi glanced at others whose eyes were teary.

"Offo, my dear people I am not going there for an year. Just consider it as a vacation. I will return soon." Arushi assured and Anika frowned.

"What you mean Arushi ?. You are not staying there." Anika asked.

"Babhi, I belong here, the Oberoi family. But still I should visit the Singhania's." Arushi replied, giving a knowing look to all.

"All the best Aru. Win and come." Omkara wished. Shivaay had already discussed Arushi's plan with all the males. Arushi smiled and nodded.

Bidding goodbye, Arushi went towards Shivaay and took Rishi in her arms.

"I will walk you till their car." Shivaay said and Arushi shook her head.