Ch 18 .Face off.

Arushi entered the Singhania mansion slowly. She was tired with all events. Her eyes fell on some people conversing with Aditya and his family. Rishi was sleeping on Aditya's shoulders who was resting on the couch.

A message was popped on her screen. She opened it and got shocked with the news.

"It's here, our weapon ."

Loud shreik from Sweta Singhania made her aware of the surroundings.

"Oh my god !...Now what we will do Gautam. Our home, our money.... we will lose everything soon."

Gautam was sitting blankly. He has no clue with all the happenings. Never he expected the Singhania shares will fell down in a minute. Aditya and Abhimanyu were also dumfounded.

Sweta's eyes fell on Arushi who was watching them silently.

"Arushi, beta. Come inside. Why are you standing there ?"

Arushi faked a smile and entered. Aditya looked away from her. Rishi started making sounds after seeing his mother. Aditya tried to calm him, but the kid was wriggling in his hold.

"Ma..mmaa...I want mammaa..." Aditya sighed. Arushi went and took Rishi in her hands.

Sweta glanced at the confused faces of the guests.

"Um...Shreya di. She is Aditya's wife Kri-um..sorry Arushi." Shreya Raichand, mother of Priya Abhimanyu Singhania greeted her.

"Sorry beta. We couldn't come to your wedding. We had a business party to attend."

"It's ok aunty." Arushi smiled at her.

Devraj Raichand also greeted her and apologized.

"Hello babhi. I am Rohan, Priya's brother. Nice to meet you." Arushi turned and smiled at the grinning boy.

"Oh hi. Nice to meet you to Rohan." Arushi greeted and shook hands with him.

Rohan smiled and glanced at Abhimanyu who scowled at the exchange.

"One second, how come your name is Arushi. You are Kritika right ?" Shreya asked wriggling her eyebrows.

The mansion became silent. Arushi smiled bitterly. The Singhania's were feeling awkward.

"Um..ma, let's go to my room. You want to meet your granddaughter na ?". Priya interrupted immediately.

"Oh yes yes !. Where is my baccha...?" Priya took her mother to the room.

Others glanced at Arushi who was calming the wriggling guy.

"I need to take him to restroom excuse me.." With that she went to the room followed by Aditya.

Abhimanyu walked towards his father who was very much tensed about the situation.

"Dad, we will look after this. No need to take tension."

Gautam sighed. "Beta, the Singhnaia group, it is the result of your grandfather's hardwork. He only created this masterpiece, and I don't want his hardwork to be destroyed."

Abhimanyu and Rohan looked each other silently.

Suryavamshi House

A tensed Abhay entered his home only to find his mother looking at his father's photo. He glanced around and gulped not finding any trace of Ahana.

Amrita felt his son's presence. She didn't turn instead continued gazing at her husband.

"Your father was a great husband......Ours was an arranged marriage but he never treated me like noone. Your grandparents forced him in this marriage. He hated them for that but he neither took revenge nor abused me for it. He always supported me, stood by my side, fulfilled all my dreams and wishes." Amrita paused and turned to see him. Abhay gasped on seeing his mother's face with dried tears. "You know, he was very happy when I was pregnant with you. After your birth, he never left your side. He always made sure to spend some time with us even during his duty time as he don't want his child to miss his father's warmth. He taught you many lessons he learned in his childhood. He wanted you to become a responsible man to the society. It was his dream to see you as a police officer but before he could see, god took him away."