Ch 16 .Dying.

"He can't become a father Mr. Singhania."

Arushi was not able to digest the news. Her heart literally stopped for a second. Gautam burst into tears on hearing the worst news of his son. Abhimanyu slipped down on the floor like a lifeless leaf.

Without wasting a second, Arushi rushed out. Shivaay immediately ran behind her and hold a devasted Arushi. Karthik, Aradhya and the oberois ran towards her.

"What happened Aru ?" Aradhya asked by kneeling infront of Arushi.

"Ar..aradhya...he..he...." Arushi couldn't speak. She cried furiously.

The oberois looked each other in tension.

"Is he dead ?" Rudra murmured and Bhavya slapped his back.

Karthik cupped her face and wiped her tears. "Aru...just tell us the matter baccha. Don't make us tense ."

"He...he..Aditya can't never bec..ome a father."

Shivaay closed his eyes and hugged a crying Arushi to his chest. Karthik's mind went blank. His hands went limp and dropped automatically from Arushi's face. Aradhya felt bad for Aditya though he had done many sinful things.

"This is not good." Omkara whispered. Rudra looked at him in worry.

"What should we do now ?." Rudra asked. Shivaay went mum.

"JUST GO AWAY FROM OUR LIVES." Abhimanyu roared and staggered towards them like a bull.

Omkara and Rudra stood infront of him as he was going towards Arushi who was looking the floor blindly.

"You bitch, are you happy ?. You got what you wanted right. Now you have destroyed my brother's life mirthlessly. How will he live ? For what he should live. My Adi will so heartbroken after hearing this. Why don't you go away ? Why are you still here ?. Do you want to see him dying ?"

Abhimanyu yelled and tried to jump on her but Omkara's and Rudra's strong hold never let him.

Arushi took a deep breath and stood up from the bench. She walked towards Abhimanyu who was ready to strangle her.

"I came back not to destroy your brother life but someone else's. I have a small mission to finish which will be completed soon." Arushi uttered and looked at others.

"I decided to go to Aditya. I think it's time to reveal everything to him. He deserves to know."

Shivaay was about to interfere but Karthik stopped him.

"She is right. My sister will never go wrong." Arushi smiled at his words.

Abhimanyu frowned at the exchange.

Hours later Aditya was shifted to the room. Arushi opened the door slowly. She saw Aditya weeping silently. She sighed and closed the door behind her. The knock sound made him to look at her.

"You heard it right ?. I can't become a father anymore. You are happy right." Aditya sneered and hissed due to the pain in the lower abdomen. Arushi rushed and held him making him to lie properly. She was not glancing at him.

"I am begging you Kritika please..please tell me Rishi is my child. I..I..want him in my life. I can't live like this. I want to live for my child. I have no one Kritika...please allow me in his life....." Aditya cried holding her hand.

Arushi felt her eyes tearing up. She pursued her lips to not burst into tears. She took her hand back and looked at him. Aditya felt like destroyed and was about to breakdown again when Arushi spoke.

"Rishi is your child Aditya."

Aditya gasped in shock. Tears pooled in his eyes due to happeiness

"Our child !"

Aditya smiled in pain and happiness. Arushi smiled weakly..

Shivaay and Karthik was waiting for Arushi. They were worrying about Aditya's state after hearing the truth.

The door was opened and Arushi came outside tiredly. Karthik looked inside to see Aditya crying furiously.

"Did you ?"

Arushi nodded slowly and Karthik sighed.

"Bhai please talk to him. He needs you." Arushi begged at Karthik.

Without wasting any time Karthik entered and hugged his best friend tightly.

"Kar..thik...my my...I...ahhhh..."Aditya yelled loudly in tears of pain.

Karthik gulped his mourn and tried to calm him down. "Shhhh...it's ok."

Shivaay looked at Arushi who was glancing at the door where Aditya was.

"Are you ok Aru ?"

"Haan bhai. I am ok. I am perfectly fine." A tear slipped from her eye.

Shivaay felt bad for his sister and Aditya.

Two hours later

Aditya was in sedation. Others except Arushi, Karthik, Shivaay went home. Abhimanyu was at the pharmacy to buy medicines.

"Aru, you go home. I will stay here." Karthik said.

"But bhai i also want to stay with him. He needs me." Arushi uttered worriedly. Shivaay geld her shoulder.

"Aru, you need rest. Rishi also needs you. Tomorrow you want to bring him to Aditya right ?"

Arushi nodded curtly. With Shivaay she decided to go when his phone started ringing.

"Aru I will be back. You go to car and wait for me there"

Arushi nodded and took keys from him.

On her way to out, her eyes fell on a familiar figure coming out from an OP.

"Is that Ahana ?" She thought.

She went to the OP from where Ahana came out and looked at the consultant's name.

Dr. Ishaani Mehra
Oncologist

Arushi was tensed. All negative thoughts started to fill in her mind. Without wasting a second she ran out to find Ananya but she couldn't. So she went back to the OP and decided to see the doctor.

"Mam there is a lady who wants to meet you urgently." Dr. Ishaani's assistant informed her.

"Let her in." Ishanni ordered.

The assistant allowed Arushi inside. Ishaani looked at her and waved her to come inside.

"What can I do for you Miss ?" Ishaani asked.

"Doctor, I am Ahana Singhnaia's friend."

"Oh that's good. I was waiting to see someone close to Ahana. Please sit." Arushi took her seat.

"Miss..?"

"Arushi."

"Arushi,...I am not sure whether you know about Ananya's condition "

"What condition doctor ?."Arushi asked quickly.

Ishaani sighed. "So I was right. Ahana never revealed anything to anyone."

Arushi looked at her confused.

"Miss Arushi, I am sorry to say this but...Ananya is living her last days. She is in the last stage of brain tumour."

"Wh...at. ?"

"Yes Miss Arushi. Two months back we got to know about this. I suggested Ahana about the surgery but she opposed it. She was not ready for any sorts of treatment instead she is counting her days for the final goodbye."

Arushi was trying to grasp this information. First Aditya now Ahana. She couldn't digest all this.

"Doctor, does her husband know about this ?"

"No. Actually I told Ahana to say this matter to her husband but she told me that they are not in good terms and will be divorced in 6 months."

Ishanni answered. Arushi's eyes went wide. She chuckled painfully understanding why Ahana decided to be the replaced bride of Abhay.

"So this why you told me that you will leave without giving anyone any kind of pain." Arushi thought and decided to confront Ahana and Abhay.

.___________________.