|| The start ||

(Somewhere in Mumbai)

It was night time .A lady in her late 50's was walking through the road with her hand bag tightly . Suddenly she saw a girl lying on the side of the road . She rushed towards the area and crouched in front of her.

Caution : The lines are in tamil

"பீட்டா எழுப்ப ( Beta wake up) . She was shocked to see the girl's condition . Instantly she took her phone and called someone.

"மேடம் நீங்கள் தயவு செய்து இங்கே வா . அவசர மான விஷயம் ஒன்று இருக்கிறது"

( Madam can you please come here . There is an urgent matter)" The lady informed.

She kept the girl's forehead in her lap and caressed her hairs

After 15 minutes a car stopped . A handsome man along with a lady in her mid 40's rushed out of the car.

"அவள் யார் ஜானகி" (Janaki who is she) . The lady asked Janaki who was caressing the girl's hair.

"நான் மாம் தெரியாது ஆனால் அவள் எழுப்பவில்லை"(I don't mam , but she is not waking up). Janaki said worriedly.

"அம்மா அவளை மருத்துவமனைக்கு அழைத்துச் செல்லலாம்" ( Ma let's take her to the hospital) . The man said . The lady nodded at her son.

Without wasting any time he took the girl in his muscular arms and rushed towards his car.

..........................

TO READ MORE CHECK ON MY OFFICIAL SCROLL STACK PAGE