Chapter Two: Back To Where It Started

The following morning, after Serena bought her ticket, she couldn't help but notice the overwhelming feeling of nervousness that came over her. Her mind started to worry.

"What am I going to do when I get there? What am I going to say to him? Where will I stay? How long will I stay?"

"Ehhh," Serena said, "I should stop worrying about it until I get there."

She boarded her plane and took her seat. She began to look out of the window, and daydream about Ash.

A few hours later the plane landed in Vermilion City, and she made her way outside.

"Ahh, Kanto, I'm finally here!"

She started her walk to Pallet Town.

It took her only around three hours to get to the outskirts of Pallet Town. Of course that included stopping for breaks, and to let her Pokemon out.

She let them walk beside her during her travels. But as they started walking down the main road to his house, (her parents gave her the address) this sparked some interesting conversation between them and her.

"Braixen, Brai, Braix." Braixen said.

"I...uhhh...don't know, I hope he will be happy to see me." Serena said.

"Pan, Pancham cham?" Pancham asked.

"Maybe we'll find a pokemon center to stay at. I don't want to intrude." Serena responded.

"Sylve, Syl, Sylveon?" Sylveon asked.

"Yes, I think he may like me back, but who knows. I just hope he didn't find another girl." Serena replied worrying more.

They walked for a few more minutes in silence. They eventually got to the houses and started looking for the number.

"It should be right...here!" Serena said enthusiastically even though she was screaming of fear on the inside. She recalled her Pokemon and prepared herself.

She got to the front of the house, and took a deep breath. She then started to walk forward to the door. About a thirty seconds later, she got the courage to knock on the door. She gently knocked three times. A few seconds later, the door opened.

It was his mother.

"H-Hi.." Serena said blushing.

Delia POV

"H-Hi..." The girl said.

She instantly recognized her from how much Ash talked about her and from some of the pictures that Grace and James had sent them years ago.

"Hello Serena! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm doing great, how about you? Wait...h-how do you kn-know my name?" Serena asked.

"Ash has told me so much about you, and your parents and I are great friends." Delia said with a smile.

"He h-has?" Serena asked.

"Yep, and why don't you come in. Ash and his father are at the lab with Professor Oak. They should be back soon." Delia said.

"Thank you." Serena said.

"No problem."

They sat down on the couch and began talking.

"So, what made you want to come here?" Delia asked her.

"I guess I j-just m-missed him." Serena said.

"He misses you too. He told me what happened at the airport. He told me that during your journey together, he got to experience feelings he never did before." Delia said.

"R-Really?" Serena said.

"You're special to him Serena. Honestly I think he has a crush on you. You two would make a great couple." Delia said.

Serena just blushed. Then, the door opened.

No One's POV

"Mom! I'm-" Ash didn't finish his sentence because when he saw Serena he froze. And he started blushing.

"H-hey Ash..." Serena said.

"Hey S-S-Serena..." Ash said.

They were both very red, but before anything else could be said, Ash's father walked through the door.

"Hey baby." He said giving Delia a kiss.

"Who's this? Your girlfriend?" Ashton said poking Ash on his arm with his elbow.

"M-M-M-M-MY GIRLFRIEND?" Ash said red as a tomato.

"N-N-N-N-NO WE'RE JUST FRIENDS AT THE MOMENT." Serena responded.

"Serena, right?" Ashton said.

"Y-yes."

"Ash told me a lot about you." He said.

"Y-you t-too?" Serena said.

"D-DAD?" Ash said, "Not in front of her!" He whisper yelled.

"Hey what kind of father am I if I don't tease you?" He said.

"A-anyway, do you have anywhere to stay?" Ash asked Serena.

"I was planning on staying at the pokemon center." She said.

"You could stay here if you want." Delia said.

"I don't want to intrude..." She said.

"Doesn't bother us any. It's nice to have someone else here, especially if would make him happy." His father said motioning to Ash.

"And it would make him VERY happy." Delia said giggling.

"MOM." Ash whisper yelled.

"The amount of blushing he's doing, and just how surprised he was to see me, I think, I think he likes me!" Serena thought.

"Well, Serena? What are you going to do?" Delia asked.

"I will stay." She said.

Ash looked happy.

"Alright, Ash? Go make some room for her stuff. She'll be staying with you."

I've decided to do more chapters for this one! So it will be maybe like five.