Chapter Three: Moving In

After Ash finished moving his clothes to the right side of the closet, Serena put her clothes she brought on the left side. She put her other little things on his dresser.

They both sat on his bed.

"So...you set?" Ash said.

"Yep. Thanks for letting me stay. It means a lot." Serena responded blushing.

"No problem. It makes me happy that your here." Ash said looking away.

"I know. Your parents don't stop teasing you about it...are they always like that?" Serena asked.

"Yep, my dad just likes teasing me, and my mom goes along with it. He also says that it will make me a stronger person, and more confident. I mean, my dad got teased about having a crush on my mom, and look where it got him. (And where it will hopefully get us)" Ash said, thinking the last part.

"Yeah, I would imagine teasing helps. It gives that person a little push towards whatever it is." Serena said.

"And, I uhh...told them what happened at the airport the night I came back. They were incredibly happy for me. Did you tell your parents? I mean you were the one who did it." Ash said.

"Yesterday actually. That's why they suggested that I come and visit you." Serena said.

"I would have thought you told them right away." Ash said.

"Me too...um Ash. I need to ask you a question, and I need you to think about it." Serena said nervously.

"Go for it." Ash said.

"Did, anything change when I kissed you? Like maybe personally or between us?" Serena asked slowly turning red.

"Yeah. I thought about everything that has happened between us, why I did certain things, you know? I really started thinking when you kissed me, but when I was in Alola it fully clicked in my head. I'm in love with you." Ash said turning and looking into her eyes.

Delia and Ashton POV

As they stood outside his door, they silently celebrated, and Delia gave her husband a rib-crushing hug.

"He did it!" Delia whispered.

"Ahhh I knew screwing with him worked!" Ashton said.

"Shh. Let's listen." Delia said.

Back To Ash POV

Serena thought she was dreaming. And she hoped to Arceus that she wasn't, or she was going to be very upset.

"S-Sorry...say t-that ag-gain?" Serena said.

"I said I love you. You're not dreaming. I said it and I'll say it again, as much as you want." Ash said still gazing into her bright blue eyes.

"I-I...l-lov-ve y-y-yo-u...t-t-too." Serena said with tears in her eyes.

Ash got closer, and closer, and closer, until their lips met in a loving embrace. They just sat there for about five minutes kissing, and they were loving every second of it.

Outside the door, Delia and Ashton were celebrating again, and Delia was also on the verge of tears because her son finally got a girlfriend.

About two minutes in, Delia and Ashton were concerned by the lack of talking.

"What do you think they're doing?" Delia asked.

"Probably what we did, just sitting there, kissing, and loving every minute of it." Ashton replied.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I hope so." Delia said acting like a fan girl.

They quietly opened the door, and saw them kissing, just like they did. They shut the door.