Trouble is brewing

Jag

What Krista told me didn't sit well with me. So, I checked out the story. I entered Jaden's bar after work. If anyone would know, it's Jaden.

I slid onto a barstool. Jaden turned to see me sitting there. She grabbed a beer, popped the cap, and handed it to me.

"What brings you in my neck of the woods?"

"I need information. Since your bar is neutral ground, I figure you would know."

Jaden leaned on the counter.

"Krista told me that some teacher is messing with a student. The teacher is married to a rival member of Richard's club."

"The only member whose wife is a teacher is Wolf's."

I gave Jaden a look.

"If you thought Blake was bad, he doesn't compare to Wolf."

I rubbed my chin. Three years after Krista's parents were murdered, a new rival club emerged. The president's name was Wolf. He would sooner put you down than look at you. The only person that kept him at bay is Jax. But it was a matter of time before the shit hit the fan.

"Jag, if a student is fucking with his old lady, it won't end well. Wolf won't hesitate to put the kid down like a dog."

Something told me I knew the kid. He better pray it's not him. I didn't need another war. Once was enough.

********
Aiden

The first couple of days of school was a drag. Between this stupid project and hoes, I was losing my patience. Then Marissa cornered me.

I leaned against the school building as Marissa paced.

"There's a rumor going around about a student and me."

"It's not a rumor if it's true."

Marissa stopped. "I can't have my husband find out."

"Then you shouldn't have fucked a student."

Marissa crossed her arms and averted her eyes. I crept towards her, then leaned into her. She turned her head to face me.

"I didn't hear you complaining when I had you bent over your desk or in the back of your car while you were screaming."

Marissa narrowed her eyes.

I leaned back. "Do you know what's your problem?"

"What?"

"You entered a sexual relationship with a student, then preach how wrong it is. Yet, you had no issue fucking me. You're a fucking hypocrite."

Marissa glowered at me. I smirked. The truth hurts. I shook my head and walked away. I'm done with Marissa's bullshit. Each time we fucked, she initiated the encounters. People like her will do something wrong and fret over the consequences. She shouldn't fuck a student. Then she would be in her predicament.

I left school grounds and drove to the apartment. I pulled up to find Tasha waiting for me. I got off my bike and strolled towards her.

"Rough day?"

"A bullshit day."

"I can fix it." She smiled.

I nodded as she followed me.

******
I laid on the bed as Tasha rolled her hips while riding my dick. Good old Tasha was always up for a good fuck. I shot my load as she screamed, then climbed off and laid down next to me. Tasha rolled over and pulled out a joint, and lit it. She handed it to me, but I declined. I'm not into that shit. I would rather have a beer and a fag than get high. Plus, she laces her shit.