9

Ziggy's POV

"Everyone get up," Joan yells slamming open the cabin door the voices of the other counselors doing the same to cabin 4. 

"What the fuck is going on," Y/N whispers sitting up rubbing their eyes. "Oh shit," they whisper loud enough so only I can hear it. They found the outhouse. In under a minute everyone from our cabin was outside walking over to the Mess Hall some campers with blankets pillows etc. The sun itself still not even up yet. 

We both find a seat on the Shadyside side of the Mess Hall, Sheila and her friends whispering giving us the dirtiest looks imaginable pointing at us. Y/N leaning back making eye contact with...Alice. They both start mouthing things to each other Y/N hand blocking the right side of her mouth so no one else could make out their conversation. It still didn't take a genius to realize Alice was asking if they did it then getting excited when they replied yes or something like that.

"Okay everyone, it has come to my attention that the outhouse has been vandalized. This is a very serious issue, this is a crime," Nick scolds as whispers from Campers arise looking at one another. Y/N scoffing when he said it was a crime "Now this can all be resolved if the person who did it would come forward or else we will interview every person here one by one and you will not be able to go back to sleep until we find out who did this."

More grumbles arise someone yelling are you kidding me. I glance over, Sheila biting the inside of her cheek the rest of her friends egging her on to do something. Y/N notices too and right as Sheila is about to stand up to condemn us Y/N  stands up.

"If I say I did it can we all go back to sleep," they yell the campers clapping Sheila seeming more pissed off that she couldn't be awarded for snitching on us. Y/N stepping on my foot and giving me a 'don't even think about it look'. 

"All right then everyone else can leave besides you Alice," Nick announces

Y/N POV 

Everyone started to file out of the Mess Hall and head straight back to their cabins. Sheila's group was the first to leave pushing the smaller campers out of their way. 

"I'll be fine he's gonna make a big speech give me another strike and I'll be back at the cabin in 5 minutes," I reassure Ziggy before she makes her way to the exit of the Mess Hall. I walk up to the annoyed Nick and Alice who's holding back her laugh.  The three of us watch as everyone else leaves to try and aid the awkward silence.

"It's too early for me to give you another talking to so we're going to stand here for like 5 minutes then you're going to go be all upset or whatever in you're cabin and if anyone asks I gave you a stern talking to, got it and you get another strike" Nick huffed crossing his arms walking over to the door to shut it. Then leans up against it checking the clock to start timing 5 minutes.

"Nice touch with with the heart in Sarah Fier," Alice admits jumping off the small platform to sit on it I do the same " the x's a little bit juvenile thought you would be at least a tad bit more creative"

"That's because I didn't do the x's Ziggy did," I confess making sure Kurt is too far away to hear. Alice audibly sighing punching my arm lightly

"Shit you're really taking the blame for Berman, the lightweight," Alice mocked messing with her hair.

"Okay well she's hot so her being a lightweight cancels it out," I argued cupping my face staring at the floor. "She's also really pretty," I admitted thinking about the redhead with the crystal blue eyes.

"You've got it bad like real bad Y/N but keep in mind you get to leave this shithole in 3 weeks 10 hours away from all of this, from her," Alice advised wrapping her arm around my shoulder "Enjoy it while you can just start mentally preparing yourself for the end of camp"

Nick opens up the door giving me and Alice a look 5 minutes have passed he walks out.  I lay back on the platform closing my eyes to think about what Alice said. Alice getting the hint then leaves. I never really realized that I would be leaving so soon. 3 weeks does pass by pretty fast and even if I did stay up with Alice for an extra week or two I would have to go back home eventually. It's weird to think about how one person could make me want to stay in a literal hell for longer. The sound of footsteps disrupts my thoughts.

"Alice I thought it was mutual you would leave me alone for a little bit, I need to think okay," I grumbled sitting up my eyes still closed.

"Not Alice," Sheila announced. I opened my eyes standing up to look at her face to face. What could be bothering Perfect Miss Sheila now?

"What the fuck are you doing here," I asked annoyed

"You really couldn't let me have my 5 minutes of fame to get on Nick's good side could you," Sheila fumed taking a step closer to me. A head peeking out from behind the door one of her friends.

"You're really getting mad at me for confessing what I did, now that's a bitchy move don't ya think," I criticized putting my hair up for the off chance Sheila wanted to start a fight. Even then I'd be outnumbered. I did have height on my side this time. 

"C'mon you're telling me if Alice wasn't in the room you wouldn't have tried to fuck him," Sheila scoffed. 

"Trust me he isn't my type," I reply sincerely. I would never admit it to her face but that was the meanest thing anyone's ever said to me.

"Well how can I be so sure of that," Sheila asks her friend stepping out of the doorway. I probably could take them especially the one behind the door, she seems to be shitting her pants just from the .5 seconds of eye contact we shared.

"I checked Alice's schedule of when counselors do teaching. I'm pretty sure he does Science and Nature every other Monday, Wednesday, and Friday." I answer. Sheila taking a step towards me.

"Sheila," her friend yells both of us look over to her, Ziggy. Both of Ziggy's arms were around her friends neck. Ziggy's head on top of her's.  I could tell Ziggy wasn't choking her but with the way her friend was acting I'm not surprised Sheila thinks her friend is dying. 

"Let go of her bitch," Sheila yells looking over at me "Tell you psychotic ass girlfriend to let go off her," she whispers irritably at me. I ignore her comment wondering what me and Ziggy even are. I walk over to Ziggy and reach out my hand.

"Let's go Z," I grinned Ziggy concerningly holding my hand

"Did you curse her or something," Ziggy whispered urgently

"Not yet," I reply

1203 Words <3