14

Y/N POV 

Me and Cindy sit next to each other both sobbing over Alice's dead body. Cindy and I exchanging sorrowful looks every few seconds. Ziggy kneeling out looking out into the distance

"She would kill me if she knew I was crying over her death," I laugh wiping the tears from my eyes

"Why," Cindy asks still rubbing Alice's hand

"When I was younger around Halloween I told her I was scared of death and she told me that if you keep fearing death you'll never get to really live and when you finally do die you'll have so many regrets in life," I stammered remembering Alice in her Leatherface costume. Cindy and I exchanging another grieving look. 

"What is that," Ziggy breathes all of us turning to look at where the singing is coming from. It's one thing to die it's another to die in vain. And I'll be damned if I let my cousin die in vain.  I wipe my face and grab the bug spray off the table taking the lighter out of my back pocket ready to use. 

The three of us approach the opened grate in the back of the  kitchen. 

"You always hurt the ones you love," Ruby Lane sings emerging from the grate. The same Ruby Lane that died years ago. 

"Bury that fucking bone now," I yell opening the lighter and the bug spray spraying the can before the flame engulfing Ruby Lane and whoever the fuck else is under there. The can starts to empty pretty fast as I continue to shake it to see if anything's left. Tommy, I realize running out grabbing his head, and throwing it as far away as I can.  I lean up against the side of the Mess Hall hiding when they come back to life eventually. Tommy runs past me ax in his hand to get his head completely ignoring me. Ziggy bled on the bone I realize taking off the latex gloves revealing a burn on my left

"You always hurt the one you love," she sings as I cover my mouth to keep myself from squealing. She and 2 others walk out headed towards the hanging witches tree, the other ones who were cursed. Once the last one exits I run inside and pull the phone off the hook dialing 911. The line starts to ring as I close my eyes begging for someone to answer.

"Hello this is 911 how may I help you," she answered

"Hi um, I'm at camp Nightwing I need help please people are dead," I plead hearing screaming from afar, Ziggy I drop the phone running off hearing her try and ask more questions. 

"Ziggy I yell," rushing over to her dropping myself next to her to try and stop the bleeding. "You can't die on me too okay I need you to wake up," I beg Nick appearing out of nowhere to start CPR.  

"I called the police they're already coming," I tremble kneeling over to Cindy to check her pulse. Nothing.

"Don't bother Y/N you can't save her, she's lost too much blood, got it," he orders giving her mouth to mouth. I watch shaking as Ziggy, one of the two people left in this world I love slips away. I hear her gasps looking around at her surrounding making eye contact with me and smiling as I block her view from Cindy. Thunder clapping as it starts to rain down on us. 

Ziggys POV

I open my eyes and look over to see Y/N tears in their eyes breathing heavily looking at me with hopeful eyes. Nick getting off of me holding my neck up. I raise my shoulders to try and silence the sound of sirens. 

Nick and Y/N talk about something but I couldn't quite make it out. I feel something hard against my face someone snapping their fingers to try and wake me up. 

"Hey look at me what's your name kid, what's your name," the cop demands as I open my eyes seeing Nick and Y/N on both sides of me.

"Ziggy," I mutter