10

Ziggys POV

"Color war, Color war Color war," the girls yell Y/N walking out of the bathroom giving the girls a wide eyed look. She walks back to her bed and plops down.

"Doesn't Shadyside lose like every single color war since forever," they ask pulling out a crystal from under their pillow.

"Yes we do but the Sunnyvalers get really pumped up about it and to the counselor's it's the most important day of the whole summer," I exclaim Y/N standing up handing me the rock.

"I got to go help them with their color war bullshit set up the flags and shit like that, also this rock in witchcraft is like the holy grail of all rocks, it's quartz. It's used for protection mostly" Y/N explained before heading out to the art shack. 

I never believed in that hippie stuff but if it made them happy then so be it.

Y/N POV

I meet up with Joan who was waiting for me outside of the arts shack in the middle of rolling a blunt. She's the person Alice said she could get weed from that day in Shiloh's workplace. 

"Hello Y/N let's get going, we're already kinda late but it's whatever Kurt will live," Joan noted before walking into the art shack and pulling out boxes of red and blue shirts Shadyside and Sunnyvale written on them. We bring them to the benches and start laying them out trying to organize them by size. 

I notice out of the corner of my eye Sheila her two girlfriends and Will Goode standing around the girls cabin Sheila seeming really fucking pissed. A familiar redhead sprinting off into the woods shoving a few dollars into the back pocket of her jeans. The group noticing then running after her. My gut started to get uneasy watching them as they ran off until I could no longer see them. I breathe trying to calm myself, it's probably nothing. 

"Oh my god Y/N your vibes are like totally off right now so I want you to deal with whatever that was," Joan pointing to where the group was "I'll get Gary to cover for you but you owe me," Joan explained slurring on her words. I thanked her before running off to the witch's tree. I noticed Nick and Kurt following behind me at a walking pace probably to give me another talk.

"Ow Sheila stop!" I hear Ziggy yell Kurt blowing his whistle from behind me

"Let her down or I swear to God I'm telling mom," Nick yells his brother dropping Ziggy. I kneel down and start untying the knots noticing the burn on her arm. 

"I am going to murder you Sheila," I laugh seemingly calm both of her friends taking a step back. You learn a lot from living with a heroin addict and getting into fights, the most important thing is acting calm when you should be livid. It messes with people's minds like that. 

I help Ziggy up wiping the blood from her nose.  Kurt and Nick finally getting over to the tree, Kurts hand on his waist acting like a mom. 

"Okay now tell me exactly what happened," Kurt demanded

"I went back to my cabin my door was open and all my money was gone and Ziggy sprinting away" Sheila claimed

"That's because you were chasing me," Ziggy exclaimed

"You talk when I tell you to talk," Kurt yelled "Did anyone see her," 

"Everyone did," The four said in sync

"All right Berman two more strikes," Kurt yelled pointing at Ziggy who huffed crossing her arms

"Two more strikes they just tried to murder me," Ziggy fumed 

"It's not her fault really she's possessed by Sarah Fier," Sheila snickers. Ziggy lunging after her I grab onto both of her arms pulling her closer to me tightening my grip around her stomach. "Aww and look the witch from Salem coming to her rescue, so cute. What are you gonna do curse me," Sheila mocks giving me an amazing idea