Am I satisfactory?

Just what the fuck was he going  to plan next?

Quackity's pov

Its been a couple days since I saw George at the mall he looked like he had moved on with that blonde guy Schlatt calls him Dream. He told me that Dream stole his shipment and I wanted to help him out because I loved this dude. Schlatt told me George wasn't a good person and that it was a good thing for me to have left him all George is, is a criminal and so was dream so I decided to be something bigger then dream I became MEXICAN DREAM. 

George's pov

After awhile of watching a few episodes of 13 reasons why I could feel myself growing tired, Dream had been gone for at least 5 hours now doing who knows what even tho he is a mafia boss and a fucking criminal for god sakes. I let the sleepiness consume my body as I drifted to sleep. 

Dreams pov 

We were back at the base Antfrost, Punz and Purpled unloaded the rest of the shipments into their designated places.

"Dream we fucked up big time"

"Sapnap just shut the fuck up I don't want to talk about it right now"

"You don't have to be such an asshole Dream its not like I could've done anything"

"Look Sapnap we will talk about this tomorrow i have to go see Nikki and then i want to shower so tomorrow Sapnap"

Sapnap rolled his eyes in annoyance

"What ever"

He walked off leaving me alone. I made my way to Nikki's office she was our medical memeber if one of us got injured on a mission or during in an exchange instead of going to a hospital and them asking us what happened we have Nikki. I've known her for awhile she was pretty upset whenever she heard I had killed Wilbur they were good friends I knew Nikki would go off and hangout with him sometimes sneaking out of the base late at night. She never betrayed me never once did Wilbur ask for intel from Nikki they just hung out. 

I knocked on Nikki's door 

'Come in" a soft voice said from the other side of the door 

"Hey Nikki I umm kinda got myself into a situation" I told her as I was taking my shirt off to show her where my wound was 

"Ohhh my what happened dream" she said in her sweet and worried voice

When it had happened I didn't even know I got shot but i did in my left shoulder I must've had a lot of adrenaline flowing through me to even notice I was bleeding out. She started cleaning my wound and wrapped it up.

~word count 457~

the next chapter will definitely be longer i wanted to end this so the next chapter will be more clear if that makes sense sorry i haven't posted I needed time for myself and I need friends lmao its pretty sad im 15 with absolutely no friends writing fanfiction in my bed but you know what lol im pretty glad thats my life drama free