Today, I'm thinkin' about

Dreams pov

I decided to go up and see George I had so many thoughts going on in my mind he was perfect every thing about him is perfect his hair is a pretty brunette color ,his eyes shimmer in the moonlight, everything about him was perfect I could go on and on but I'll spare you guys. 

I wonder what he was doing right if he was even thinking about me the way i think about him sometimes or even if he even thinks about me at all bad or good im still in his mind.

I grab my key card I had Sam create for everyone in the building to get to each room. I get in the elevator pressing floor 4 heading up to my room where I had moved George, Tubbo, and Tommy there whenever I had that encounter in the mall with Schlatt. The elevator was playing a nice little jingle as it ended with a ding indicating I was on my floor. I make my way to my room unlocking it with the key card I open the door slowly, I don't hear anything it's completely silent in there. I look around the room in a panic worried that the worst had happened.

"George" I yelled 

I look around everywhere I still couldn't find him, I open up my bedroom door and there he was curled up in a little ball with the computer open playing some show. I felt relived when I saw him sleeping in bed Im glad to know george wasn't kidnapped or hurt in anyway. I didn't have to worry about Tommy or Tubbo because Bad and Antfrost would take turns watching them even though it was mostly Bad watching him.  

I walked over to my bed turning off Georges laptop I got for him, he looked so peaceful when he slept the way the moonlight peaked through the drapes covering the window peaking onto his face. He was so unbothered Im glad I did what I did to get George I just wish the circumstances were different when we met instead of me literally kidnapping him from his job Im sure Philza was pissed at me, Philza would never get angry at me he was kinda like a father to me but also a mentor I have to make sure to see him soon. 

I took off my shirt and made my way to bed laying next to George snuggling next to his small body embracing the moment, He makes me happy I don't know what I would do without him in my life he was everything to me. How could someone  make a huge impact on your life in such a short time period. I nuzzled my head into his neck wrapping my arms around his torso protectively not wanting anything or anyone to take him. Nothing could ruin this moment absolutely nothing can 

Schlatts' Pov  

"All right everyone listen up that basterd Dream fucked with me for the last time and I want to make sure he pays for what he did to me, Quackity, and of course Willbur a toast to our dearly departed friend" I said as I pulled out my flask from my suit 

Dream was going to pay for what he did to me and Quackity I'll make sure about that im going to get my son back as well I don't care what it takes. I had come up with a plan and im sure of it that it was going to work if we do it correctly and swiftly making no mistakes we should be good

"Everyone listen up I have a plan and it won't work if you guys don't follow it they way I plan it"

-------------

Everyone was aware of the plan and their positions they were accustomed to tomorrow would be the day we take our plan into initiative. Everything has to go right tomorrow or else shit is going to go wrong and I wont get that satisfactory that Dream is in pain and is going to be fucked.

Quackitys' pov

I kinda felt bad what was going to happen to George but then again no I didn't he was an ass to go to that Dream guy and not even try to run away or even ask for help Schlatt would've helped him I'm sure of it but he had to be selfish and stay with that stuck up bastered who fucking shot me for gods sakes in the fucking leg. He's going to pay tomorrow I'm sure I just can't fuck up my job or else Schlatt would get upset at me and I didn't want that he said something about his son but I'm not for sure, I didn't even know he had a son. 

I hopped in the shower turning it burning hot it felt nice against my skin I needed to be mentally prepared for tomorrow it was going to be a long day.

~word count 826~ 

here's a bit longer chapter 2 post in one day thats a banger enjoy stuff is about to get good in the next chapter i didn't include Schlatts plan which is going to build idk wanting to read what happens next i think im getting better at this writing thing