regret

Next day Harry woke up still angry over the fact that his crush, his dragon was draco himself. He showered and got dressed in robes for the breakfast. During his walk to the great hall he saw zabini and parkinson and decided to give draco's phone to them. His mood was completely ruined and he didn't wanted to face the Slytherin any sooner.

Draco on the other hand was worried sick not because he lost his phone coz eventually he'll get a new one but rather he was worried about Harry finding out and not talking to him. Which was exactly what's gonna happen.

"Hey draco" said pansy. With blaize standing behind her "potter gave us your phone" exclaimed pansy as she brush her hair with her fingers.

"C'mon draco let's get something to eat I'm starving" Said blaize while rubbing his tummy. "U go first I'll be there in a few" draco replied.
Nodding both of them exited leaving draco I'm the corridor.

Dragon
Harry...
I guess u know my real identity then.
I'm really sorry for not telling you. I really am.
At this point I don't think u wanna talk to me or even look at me.
I won't disturb u.

Seen.

Harry read those chats. But decided not to reply. He was kinda sorry and worried bout draco."what why am I worried for HIM", " Why my brain wants to deny my but my heart want to hold him", "what is this feeling and why am I feeling like this".....