no son of mine

(warning ❕❕🚫 physical and verbal abuse)
Draco froze at the spot from fear.he knew what is about to happen. Luscious dragged him into his room and started slamming him up with the leather belt. "YOU UNCULTURED RAT. HOW DARE YOU? YOU RUINED MY PERFECT REPUTATION IN SOCIETY. YOU FILTHY CREATURE WILL PAY FOR IT. STOP YOUR ACT BE MATURE." He shouted while beating that poor boy."but father I can't change it" draco mumbled while controlling his sobs."WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU CAN'T CONTROL? LEMME SHOW YOU HOW TO CONTROL. IF YOU ARE STILL GAY YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE" with this he left. Narcissa's heart broke after seeing her son's condition, but she can't do anything. She was bounded to her husband so she could do nothing other that support him. Narcissa knew sometimes luscious can be like this.
"Son I cannot stop ur father from doing this but I will always support you. I send an owl to professor Dumbledore. U'll escape from here and go straight to the Hogwarts. Do u understand me draco?" Narcissa told him politely.
Draco nodded while flinching as her mother tried to embrace him into her hold.
At this point Narcissa could believe luscious could be a complete beast to his own son in order to save his reputation which he don't even deserve.

(Time skip) 12:35am

"Psst.. draco..psst" he heard someone calling him it was his mother indicating him that it's time to escape. Narcissa helped draco to escape till the from door. While draco took his nimbus 2001 and flew into the air towards the Hogwarts. Dumbledore was standing at main entrance waiting for draco. He has already complained in ministry of magic about the abuse luscious has done to his own son.

As soon as draco arrived to Hogwarts the only place he felt safe and protected, he saw prof. Dumbledore waiting for him. Prof. Dumbledore called him in and they were chit chatting about random things when suddenly draco's glaze fell over the similar ravenette.
"Ohh Harry" Dumbledore exclaimed "since ur the only one here can you please look after darco for this weekend as there is an urgent work at the ministry of magic. Thank you very much" Dumbledore finished and vanished into thin air without even letting Harry say.
"Okay I guess Malfoy come with me" Harry said while draco followed him like a lost puppy.

(A/n: idk why and what I wrote but here it is. My work I just wrote in 10 mins before my class. Physics still terrifies me. Anygays enjoy)