confession

Draco spilled everything as harry assured his trust. Harry listened to whole thing feeling rage towards luscious. He just wanted to kill luscious for what he did. He was lost in his thoughts as he realised draco's sobs r replaced by soft snores."Malfoy is so beautiful" Harry thought as he snuggled closer to the Slytherin boy while caressing his soft blonde lockes as he was the most precious yet fragile thing. Soon Harry fell asleep holding the boy in his embrace.

Next morning draco woke up in the arms of ravenette. He looked over to see Harry and smiled. He snuggled closer to the crook of his neck but unintentionally woke him up. They stared at each other for couple of seconds before draco broke it and looked down blushing. "Cute" Harry mumbled which didn't got unnoticed by draco.
"W-what did u say"

"Uhh.. Nothing."
"Umm let's get ready. The breakfast is about to get over" Harry said as they both got up. They freshened up and went to the great hall for breakfast. Surprisingly draco sat with Harry at gryffindor table instead of Slytherin table. Neville came to them to show the news of luscious getting arrested and being sent to Azkaban for domestic and child abuse. Draco was sad but he kinda knew his father deserved it.

(Time skip)(after few days)

Draco came to know that Crabbe and Goyle told his father about him. He started hanging out more with Harry, Hermione and Ron since Harry told them about draco. Draco apologized and both Hermione are Ron forgave him. Harry and Draco became close during this period of time and eventually confirmed with themselves that they love each others.

Draco and Harry were near the black lack running and trying to catch each other suddenly Harry fell over draco. The looked at each other with the love and affection they hold looking like they r reading each other's souls. Harry moved closer sneaking glances at draco's plum lips. Draco closed his eyes as they both kissed with no lust, no need just pure love. They broke apart joining their foreheads together enjoying each other's presence.

"I like no love you draco" Harry said eyes still closed enjoying draco's warmth. Draco smiled giving a small peck at Harry's cheeks.
"Then do you wanna be my boyfriend?" draco asked, Harry's eyes sparkled with happiness and joy as he got up and swirled draco around. "YES YES YES" harry jumped and engulfed draco in a bear hug.

(A/n: 2nd chapter of the day. This one was so cute UwU. Tbh I just over with my exams and I have a lot of ideas roaming around in my head so I'll try to write more. Also this book is about to end really soon.. just 2-3 more chapters to go so if y'all have any idea of what I should write so u can tell me I'll be waiting. Anygays till then enjoy)