finally together

They were going to the library to meet Hermione and ron, their hands tangled together as they walked through the corridors towards the library. "Ohh i think I forgot robe at the lake I'll be back wait for me in library" Draco said and went away. Harry then reached the library and greeted both of his friends. "Harry where is Draco" Hermione asked while ron just noded. "Ohh u mean my beloved boyfriend? He's coming" Harry replied with a smirk. Ron was shocked but he looked happy for them while Hermione almost screamed and was chanting something "drarry my ship" Which both of the boys didn't quit understand. Shortly draco also arrived and they studied there for what feels like an eternity but is only a few hours.

"Hey Harry I'll be going I have another study session with pansy and zabini I'll see at the dinner" With that draco left again.

(Dinner time)
This time with draco pansy and blaise also sat with grffindors. Randomly bonding with their friendly and cool nature. Draco squeezed Harry's hand lightly seeing their friends getting along.

They went to their respective dormitories after the dinner. Harry laid down on the bed thinking what he did to deserve a boyfriend like Draco. His sweet voice, soft blonde hair, that charming smile, his perfect curves literally everything about him is just perfect. On the other side Draco was also thinking about how lucky he is to get Harry as his lover. Draco still remember the time when he saw Harry at madam malkins and those green orbs he fell in love with. At start he just wanted to be a friend but look at them now happily on a relationship. Soon sleep took over them.

(A/n: I'm really done with my school life at this point. I need to complete my chem big ass assignment. Anygays enjoy)