the days after

Holly had ran away after a dementor had appeared in the middle of Central city and had attacked her and kara. Alex was on her way back to the apartment when she saw them being attacked, kara being pinned by her throat and holly coughing on her hands and knees.

She pulled her side arm and shot in the air and what ever Alex couldnt see had dropped kara, holly then managed to pull herself together long enough to grab her wand and proform the spell.

The three ran into the apartment after that, holly raiding the cupboards and grabbing a lot of chocolate, stuffing it in her sisters mouths before chompping down on her own stuff.

The conversation after that was horrible. She explained what that thing was and after saying it was after her the other two asked why and that's when she told them about the blood war in wizarding British and everything she knew so far.

"Why do you keep going back?" Kara asked

"I'm needed there"

"So you knowingly put my family at risk?" Alex asked angerly

"Alex!" Kara tried

"No, it's fine, I need to leave sooner or later, guess this just makes the choice easier" holly replied looking down.

She took a deep breath before walking to the door

"Where are you going?" Kara asked

"To fight in a war"

"Alex! Stop her"

Alex bit her lip, she was scared and already regretted what she had said "my family" as if holly wasn't apart of it. What was she thinking.

The door closed with a gentle click and that's when Alex ran to the door pulled it open "holly no come back"

But holly had gone.

The two had stalked the airports for days but nothing.

Kara searched for her. It was 1 year later, kara couldn't go to hogwarts, the wizards didn't like aliens so hogwarts was invisible to them. So she had to wait for the Summer. She found holly, beat up and skinny, she was dirty and had cuts and bruises and a curious scar on her hand that looked like writing.

"Holly!" Kara cried relieved pulling the teen into a hug. "I finally found you, let's go home!"

"I can't" holly snapped, pulling away from kara. Kara felt hurt.

"Why not, please we really miss you, Eliza is going out of her mind" kara tried.

"NO! I CANT PUT ANYONE ELSE IN DANGER, DONT YOU GET THAT" holly screamed.

Kara gasped, she stepped towards holly to hold her again but holly stepped back. "I can't lose you too, I have to finish what I started, for sirius, for my mum and dad, jeremiah, I have people depending on me"

"Then let me help" kara replied trying to reason with her but holly shook her head

"I won't lose you, but kara, you need to stay away, tell them you didn't find me, stop clark searching too,"

Kara tried to protest, went to grab holly to forcibly take her but came face to face with Holly's wand. "I will take your memory, you will leave and go home with out your memory or with it, it's your decision"

Kara watched sadly as her little sister turned and walked away, not being able to do anything about it. So she went home and never told anyone about it.

Holly spent the next year training with dumbledore but then he too was killed by snape! Of all people. She coudlnt control her temper.

Then the hunt for horcrucks began and holly put her animagus form to good use. No one, not even her closest friends knew about feather paws.