stronger together

(Extension from last chapter :

It was a few days after kara had defeated vortex and holly had been busy, with the help of hermione over Skype, to make a surpise for kara.

Now she was sat waiting for her two sister to get back from older sister bonding with alcohol, she scoffed slightly she was 17, in magical Britain that made her an adult, who could drink fire whiskey, she was drinking beer for years!

She rolled her eyes hearing Alex's voice in her head "Ah but in America you have to be 21 to drink, sorry sis."

Alex though had been trying to make everything up to the two of them.

Buying gifts, taking them out, watching movies with them.

It was a miracle they got anything done.

But holly had manged to put to gether a small music video for kara, she'd make one for Alex too soon, it was fun, something she had only started doing after winn had shown her a few videos so she had asked hermione and winn to help her make her own. Of course hermione didn't know what would be in the video or that kara was supergirl but winn did and was able to help get the shots she needed.

Finally she heard the door open the her two sister walk in.

"Hey hol, you been good? Sorry you couldn't come, I didn't think about you not being able to come but I thought kara would enjoy it and honestly I have no idea what your into so..." Alex rambled.

Kara giggled and holly put her hand up "No its okay, you've been spending so much time with us lately it was nice to have dome time to myself. Actually kara, I made you something"

She connected her laptop to the TV and had both girls sit.

"Oh OK, you didn't need to I.." but holly just told them to just watch.

By the end both girls where crying. Bitter sweet tears.

"Wow, holly, how..." Alex asked

Holly winked at kara "a friend helped" the two girls smiled.

End of add on ) video is from YouTube form someone who's YouTube name is kara danvers)

......................................................................

Holly grumbled as Alex and kara had dragged her shopping for muggle school supplies.

She had tried to argue that being dead for the 24 hours given to find a job should give her extra time but Alex wouldn't budge.

She had yet to call liza about her return but Alex had handed in forms for national city high school where she was thankfully studying a course of her choosing. The small saving grace.

She was going to be studying public services.  Maybe she could be a cop someday.

Or she could go back go magical Britain where people where already lining up to hire her.

Not an option as holly had promised to stick around and since kara debuted as supergirl, National City just got interesting. "Can't believe your making me do this" Holly muttered

"Don't forget to ring mom when you get in, kara make sure she does that"

"Will do Alex" kara said.

"Also kara, you remember what time to head to DEO. "