supergirl

Twas the morning after (not like that get your minds out the gutter).

Yesterday holly and kara had saved a plane from crashing and yes catco a bridge was destroyed.

Would u rather have a whole city destroyed? No? Yeah that's what I thought, maybe try being grateful?

Holly huffed listening to the news as kara was rushing to get ready for work in a pace that was human.

So not kyptonian rush, so maybe not a rush? Did kyptonians even know what rush was? Hmm

Holly was lounging across the sofa like a cat watching kara walk around picking stuff up, a doughnut in her mouth, a hand holding her hair in a pony tail and looking for a bobble to tie it back with the other hand.

(Anyone else have that problem that when u need a bobble you can never find one, even though you brought a pack of 100 just last week? No? Just me?)

The "mysterious flying female" that saved the plane and destroyed a bridge was being featured on the News, some had mixed feelings about it but victims in the plane came forward thanking the mysterious hero for bringing them to the ground safely.

No mention of a magical winged black cat anywhere, thank god she did not need another "You exposed magic to muggles" court case right now.

See Alex she was fine.

"Holly have you seen a "

"Here"

She passed kara a hair bobble "thanks, how did u?"

"Found it when I was sleeping"

"Oh"

Kara finished tying her hair back and was now looking for her shoes.

"Under the table" she pointed out and kara gave her a sheepish grin. It almost felt like back in school when kara would lose things bit Holly always knew where to find them.

Kara got her shoes on and was doing a check of everything.

"Keys, phone, purse... why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?"

Holly gave her a look, suddenly remembering nevils rememberal, she snigger when kara snapped her fingers "Right alex wanted me to ask what your plans are for the day"

"Oh erm, I'm not sure, I could try looking for a job, or getting my own place or" Holly thought

"Alex may have plans for you to go back to school, see ya" kara made a quick exit before Holly could register the words but she still heard holly yell from half way to work

"WAIT WHAT!" 

Holly sat there open mouthed. How dare Alex make decisions like that with out asking her, she'd only been back a night god damn it!

She wondered if she could talk Alex out of it, she wondered if this was pay back for last night...

Either way she was NOT going back to school, that was her decision.

She was 17 for kyptonian sake!

So she got ready for the day and headed to nooms to collect her motor bike.

So if on her way to the café for coffee she saw her sister fall off a roof and fly back up, well she wasn't gonna tell Alex, she just rolled her eyes and kept going, yeah totally normal.

When she entered the cafe she saw Alex sat at a table and glaring at the TV, holly looked at the screen and swore the news from last night was in a freaking loop.

She slid into a seat opposite Alex after collecting her coffee.

"So... kara Said you wanted me to go to school?" She asked glaring at her sister.