• Vacation with the Avengers prt 1 •

A/N: This is one of the first stories I have ever written but If Im honest Im pretty proud of how it turned out!

May Parker is alive but she is currently in Wakanda interning under a doctor to learn about Wakandas medical equipment so Peter currently lives with the Avengers in their compound.

Prompt:
Peter Parker goes on vacation, to different places in the world, with the Avengers for a whole week.

Third person:

Peter was currently lying in bed still exhausted even though he had the whole weekend to rest, but instead he spent it training with Nat and Bucky, playing pranks mostly on Sam with Clint, messing around in the lab with Tony and doing his homework which contained a science booklet, 5 sheets of math exercises, an essay, about a book he had to choose to read, for english and a 5 km run, which he had to track with a GPS app, for P.E.
It was not that much homework but still quite exhausting.

Peter was waiting for Steve to finish making dinner so he could finally eat. He tried to sneak in the kitchen earlier to get a snack but Steve caught him and had a "short" 20 minute lecture about how you should not eat before dinner or you wont want to eat dinner after or something. Peter didn't pay much attention to Captains rambling.

Peter was about to ask FRIDAY (FRIDAY my beloved wife) how long would he have to wait before dinner is ready but as if on cue Peter heard "Dinners ready!" from the kitchen. He really REALLY wanted to go to the kitchen running but when he got up he had almost no energy left which was surprising, even for the always energetic and happy spiderling.

Peter finally made it to the kitchen, taking his time walking there, right when everyone had made it there.

"Took you long enough, I was already getting worried you were dead," Tony looked over at Peter whit a grin.

Peter just shot Tony an unimpressed look before rolling his eyes and sitting down at the dinner table, next to Tony and Nat, while saying "Yeah, yeah lets just get to the eating part."

Steve came out of the kitchen with plates of rice noodles, which had some vegetables and shrimp in it, and gave a plate to everyone.

When Steve had finally sat down as well everyone thanked him for the meal and started eating.

When most people including Peter had finished. Tony stood up from his chair.

"Okay everyone, since you can all see how tired and exhausted Peter —

Tony pointed at Peter while he was going slightly red from embarrassment of being pointed out

— and some other people here are. I have decided that we should all go on a vacation since Eye patch also said that we have no missions for a week!"

Some mutters erupt at the dinner table while Tony sat down. After a few seconds Steve
agreed that it would be great to finally go somewhere to relax and have fun instead of beating up villains.
Quickly the other heroes followed with agreements.

"Then it's settled we will be going on vacation for a whole week starting tomorrow!" Tony announced.

Peter was exited until he realised he has school.