Chapter 1

Fawn circled around the prophecy, she look it up and down, Wondering what it could possibly be.

Diego sighed, "welcome back buck"
"Wait. This half-a-snack is the dinosaur whisperer?" Shira ask, looking at Diego as Fawn came up. Autumn and Spring kept a distance, staying near Ellie.

"And expert salsa dancer." He grab Shira's paw and started dancing,
"I have one eye but all my original teeth. Would you like to count them?"
"No thanks"
He turn to Fawn who walk over to her kids, autumn smile and hug her mom.
"Mommy... who is that other weasel?"

"You haven't told them about me?"
Buck asked, a bit hurt but Fawn ignored him. Taking her kids, they jump on Diego

"What are you doing here?" Manny ask
" Well, I... What?" He look at a stump "I'm trying! But how do you tell someone they're doomed?" He turn to the herd "He's stumped." He laugh, making Spring laugh. Buck turn to spring and smiled.
"We're not doomed, Buck. It was just a meteor shower, and the show's over."

"Oh, quite the contrary, old chap. It's just beginning. You see, I found a prophecy." He pointed to the object Fawn was circling, Eddie and Crash started banging sticks on a log.
Spring and Autumn started dancing on Diego's back, making Manny upset, he grab the sticks from Eddie and Crash. "Do you mind?"
Making them upset, "Boy, he really sucks the fun out of everything. Doesn't he?" Crash plant down, placing his paw on his face. "Fun sucker!" Eddie yelled.

Buck smiled "I read this tablet front to back. And the story it tells is very disturbing. Every hundred million years or so, the world gets a cosmic cleansing. Before the dinosaurs, there were these horseshoe crab-looking thingies." He pretends to grab one "Ugh! Yuck. Then, at the bottom of this mountain range, an asteroid hit. Boom! Bye-bye.Next, dinosaurs, mountain range, asteroid. Boom! Bye-bye. And coming up next,"
Fawn quickly put Autumn and Springs ears down to not hear the next part, glaring at Buck.
"mammals. Mountain range, asteroid, boom! Bye-bye." He act sad.

Eddie giggled "stupid mammals" Fawn jumps down infront of him "that's us."

<POV Fawn>

Buck came behind me, pointing at the Astroid "Mmm. Yep, and there she is. The mother of all asteroids screaming towards us. Even going underground won't save us this time."
"That wasn't their before. And look what it's doing to the sky" I say, looking at it.
"No worries, I have a plan." He place his hands on his hips

"What are you gonna do? Sing to it, it's not a Dino bird" I cross my arms, glaring at him.
"Look, the last two asteroids have pummeled the earth in the same spot. And it's about to happen again. We've got to go there and see what's attracting the asteroid. Once we know why it's coming... we can figure out how to send it somewhere else."
I laugh, standing near Granny "That plan is so dumb, I wish it had a face so I could smack it." Granny says, i smile "right!"

Autumn jumps down "Let me get this straight. Instead of running away from a deadly asteroid... you want us to run directly towards it?"
"Autumn, you aren't suppose to hear"

Autumn is quite smart for her age but that's probably because she hangs out with Granny ALOT. Spring usually hangs with Crash and Eddie when I collect herbs or help Shira and dad with hunting.

"Mom, he wants us to walk towards our death" Autumn looked concern, buck jumps right infront of her and I grab Autumn. Jumping back onto dad.
"I know it sounds suboptimal, but the good news is... it'll kill us no matter where we went."

Manny growled "well that's reassuring"

I jump down, touching the prophecy "Okay, but even if we get to the crash site... how are we supposed to change what is literally written in stone?"
"Ah, my cynical friend."
"We aren't friends" I growled and he continue
"The dinos were wiped off the face of the Earth, but some escaped. They changed their fate and we can change ours, too. Who's with me?"

We all went into a group accept Buck.
"So, what do you think?" Manny ask
"Honestly, I'm worried the idiots right"I growl, crossing my arms as I look at Spring and Autumn.

In a high-pitched voice "No! Don't listen to the weasel. He's a raving loon!" We look at him, trying to act like a female "Sorry. I just love playing devil's advocate. And looking fabulous!"

"Well, Buck has saved our lives before, right?" My dad look at Shira
"But what if he can't this time?" Shira says sadly, peaches hug Julian.
"don't know what to believe. But I'm afraid our lives will be over before they begin"

I sigh, I walk over to buck touching his shoulder "we are in! Right guys?"
"Yeah!" Everyone smiled. I turn to Buck.

"Crash and Eddie reporting for duty." Both of them said, then Eddie bump into crash "doody!" They laugh making my twins laugh. I shook my head laughing.
"Excellent! And dirty word processed. Now, we better get on the road because time till impact is roughly... 2 days, 4 hours, 1 minute and 16 seconds. 15 seconds, 14 seconds..."

I sigh "I think we get it"

Fawn started walking, the kids ran after her. Spring accidentally falling and Buck help her up, making Fawn look back at him in a disapproving way.

"Thanks, mister." Spring says with Bucks accent to her voice, he smiled. She ran to her mother, picking her up and nuzzled her nose with Spring while Autumn walk beside Fawn.

Buck stood their, Diego came up beside him "was it worth it?"
"What?" Buck look up at Diego
"Losing my daughter?"

Buck stood their, Diego came up beside him "was it worth it?""What?" Buck look up at Diego"Losing my daughter?"

"No....."