Chapter 7

Fire balls were flying down, the dinos almost got the crystal up their. The dad saw a fire ball coming towards them. "Watch out, kids!"
With instinct, Fawn jump up. Getting more of the impact but it still hit them, Fawns body was toss into a crevice of the earth.

Quickly Manny and Julian went up the cliff to the volcano to grab the crystal.
Granny held up a Salami "Folks, I'm outta cake, but I got salami!"
Shira jump up "Faster, faster!"
"I'mouttacakebutlgotsalami!"
Diego jump up, grabbing her "granny come on!"
"Hey! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!"

Manny and Julian was having a hard time trying to get the crystal ontop of the volcano "This isn't working" Manny grunted
"Mad air on the half-pipe! Manny, I have a plan! We have to let the huge crystal go!"
"You know we're trying to get it in the volcano, right?"
Julian protested "Manny, the only thing I want is a life with Peaches. And to prove myself to you. So, okay, two things. I want two things. Do you really think I'd waste the only chance I have left?"
"Okay" finally letting the crystal go, it went into a curve and was was flying through the sky towards the volcano.

It work, they ran down the volcano. Watching at the asteroid was coming towards them, granny look over. Seeing smoke come out of a crack. She put her cane in it and the volcano exploded, everyone duck down as it was being thrown back into space.

Crash and Eddie started singing "Hit the road, you stupid rock We just stopped the doomsday clock!"
Brooke kissed Sid, dipping him a bit.
Buck turn to Spring and Autumn, hugging him. He smiled "Fawn!! Did you..."

[POV Buck]
"Fawn?" I said, Everyone look around as Gertie came up with her body.
"S-she protected us... and we wanted her dead"

"No no no." I grab her body, Ellie hid Spring and Autumn behind her.
"I can't believe it"
Hugging her as I cried "Fawn... I'd sell my soul-"
"Mm... I don't want someone without a soul" I heard Fawns voice, I quickly let her go and help her up.

"Fawn..." Ellie smiled, hugging her with her truck. "I thought I lost you" putting her down Diego kissed her "I did too"
I stepped back as her herd crowds her but felt someone's paw on mine. I quickly turn to Fawn dragging me back, I hugged her, Spring and Autumn came in the hug. Roger came up with Gertie and Fawn invited them into the hug also their dad as well.
-

[Pov Fawn]

The whole herd join in the hug, Manny smiled "okay, let's head home"

I climb up on Ellie with Spring, Autumn and Buck. I look over to Sid with Brooke, They hug exchanging pictures with each other.
"Are you sure you can't come with us?"
"Are you sure you can't come with us? Oh, Sidney, I wish I could. But we both know this is for the best. You've got your whole life in front of you. Besides, I'll have Granny to keep me company."

I jump down hugging granny "I'm gonna miss you"
"I'll miss you too. Can't wait intill your my age, we can do naked bingo" she walk off as I laugh, running back to everyone else.
-

Back at their home, Buck decided to stay with the herd and the Dino birds swear to help the dinosaurs that lose their eggs to becoming 3 honorable dinosaur whisperer.

"Hey Fawn" Roger came up
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for saving my family... you remind me of my mom"
Fawn hug roger "well. To me, you are family" kissing his forehead, he smiled as Gertie waved goodbye.
The dad place his wing over Fawns shoulder "Thankyou... if it weren't for you... I'd have lost my family"

Fawn hugged him, he started to cry a bit and quickly whipped the tear away. Leaving through the hole they came from.
Peaches was getting ready and everyone was seated to watch her come down the aisle

"Where's the bride? Why don't I have the bride?"
"Cuz uncle Sid, your talking through a twig" Spring said.
A hedgehog said in a twig "Mom, I can't talk. I'm at a wedding." Through the twig you heard a female voice "What do you mean you can't talk? Who are you with?"

Diego shook his head, smiling at Shira.
"Excuse me?" A little voice came out of nowhere, Diego look over and 2 kids were their looking at them like heroes.
"Is it true you helped save the world from an asteroid? Spring and Autumn said you did"
Shire smiled "That's a very scary story. You think you can handle it?"
"YEAH!" The kids started to cuddle with Shira and Diego including Spring and Autumn came to listen to it even though they were their "It was five minutes to midnight... and we were up against volcanoes, dino-birds, and the end of the world." Diego smile towards them.
"Oh, and the zombies! Don't forget the zombies!" Shira winked at Autumn and Spring. Making them giggle the. She look at Diego "You know, we'd be great parents." "Yeah."
Going to the kids "So I turn to Bigfoot, and I say, "Listen, big guy...""

[POV Fawn]

Peaches was having a anxiety attack
"I don't know. I don't know! What am I gonna do?"
"Peaches, listen to me. This is normal, okay? Everyone gets nervous."
Manny came up with Ellie "what's going on?"
"It's just... I can't go. How can I go? I don't wanna leave you guys." Peaches started to cry.

Manny rub her tear away "Hey, Fuzzball... remember the first time that we played hockey? You were so afraid to get on the ice because it was slippery? Remember how I held you up while you started to skate? And when I knew you were ready, I let you go."
"Aww dad.." "-Now you have to let go."

Ellie walk up, hugging peaches "I always knew it would take someone very special to match your spirit. And you found him. Just like I did. It's your time, sweetie. See the world"
I jump up "chase your dreams peaches" I smile

"And" Manny hugged her "whenever you decide to come back... we'll be here, okay?" "-ok"

I quickly sat beside Buck, Spring was sitting in his lap and Autumn sat beside me.

"I do" Peaches smiled as the chimp muck that I couldn't even understand spoke gibberish.
"Most def." Julian said, they wrap their trucks around each other, Buck held my hand.

"Sid!!!" "-Brooke" they hug, nuzzling together. Brooke went on stage "This is dedicated to the sloth of my dreams."

she started to sing as the band played and Buck dance with me.