Chapter One

[Y/N] P.O.V

I was sitting outside the fairy tail guild thinking if I should go in or not when a white haired man walked up to me "are you all right" he asked out of the blue and it made me jump "ah y-yes i'm okay" I said well looking at my hands that where in my lap.He sat down next to me and I jumped again "i'm not going to hurt you that wouldn't be manly at all" I looked at him and he was a grate deal bigger then me "i'm [Y-Y/N] [L-L/N" he looked shocked for a minute with a tint of blush on his cheeks before he answered me "oh and i'm Elfman Strauss" I sat there for a second hmm where have I herd that name before and then it hit me "your from fairy tail right" "yes I am" he smiled
oh my god what am I going to do."um [Y/N]" i snapped out of it and looked up "oh sorry i was just thinking about going to your guild before you got here" he looked at me and smiled " then why are you out here lets go" and with that he grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the guild hall. There was people everywhere some of them where drinking and others where fighting and sitting at the bar was a little old man and we walked up too him " Master this is [Y/N] she was thinking of joining the guild" I bow my head " I'm [Y/N] [L/N] and i would love to be apart of this family" the small man looked at me and smiled "nice to meet you [Y/N] i'm Master Makarov but you can call me Master now if you want to be apart of this guild I need you to pick someone in this room to fight and i will see what you can do." I looked around and took my pick "h-him" I stuttered pointing at a black haired man Elfman looked shocked "are you shure about that [Y/N]" i looked at him "what do you think i'm not man enough for it" i said with a smile on my face Master got up "Gajeel Redfox come here for a minute" the man who i picked got up and walked over to us "okay [Y/N] and Gajeel come outside" we followed what he said and went outside "you two will fight untell someone wins got it No killing the other okay" for some reason he was looking at me when he said that "state your magic and then start "dragon slayer" we both say at the same time of course i new of him being one but he looked shocked by it. I cross my hands in the air above me "district dragon rain" and just like that he sat there still not moving at all besides breathing."visible" and all around him you could see little black lines "what the hell is this i can't move" i look at him "don't get too mad or the lines will hurt you they don't like to be pulled on" hmm i don't know what he can do yet so let me see " vanish the rain of my hart" and like that they where gone again "okay you go now and don't feel bad if it hit's me it wont hurt" he smirked "iron dragon wing slash" the attack hit me face on and there was blood all over the place "oh shit are you okay i thought you would move" i looked him dead in the eyes "i'm okay" he and the others watched as my body started to heal "see i'm fine do you want to keep on going" they looked shocked "um no I don't feel like dyeing today but can i talk to you after this" i nod and walk over to the Master "ah w-was that okay can i be apart of the family" he looked at me and smiled "yes now come and get a fairy tail mark to say that you are apart of this family" i follow him back in to the guild and got a mark put on my back by a beautiful girl with wight hair then I go to meet up with what was his name again Gajeel "[Y/N] what type of dragon slayer are you?'' oh know i cant tell him the truth " i'm a district dragon slayer " for some reason i want to tell him what i really am but what if he hate's me for it "where you raised by a dragon?" i nod "where is that dragon now do you know" i look at him "can i tell you something know one else knows" he looks away for a minute then looks back "yes tell all you want to tell me i'm not going to tell anyone" for some reason i trust him okay here it goes " i am not just a dragon slayer but i'm not of this world i was raised by a galaxy dragon and know almost all there is to know for magic i can use all magic abilities but i don't feel pain when it comes to fighting but if i get a paper cut or something it will hurt me." He just sat there "i know how this goes it was nice to meet you bye" i start to walk away with tears in my eyes when a hand grabbed my wrist.

Gajeel P.O.V

"Wait a second here what do you mean bye did you not just get here" this girl has to explain what she knows about the dragons before she goes and for some reason i don't want her to go.She looked at me with tears in her eyes "w-what's wrong d-did i say something oh am i hurting you" she laughed at me "what happened to the guy from a few minutes ago now your stuttering" I looked at the ground crap i'm a sucker for girls with tears in there eyes it makes me feel like I need to protect them "s-sorry" shit i'm still stuttering i look at her and she's blushing "it's cute" she says with a smile "don't call me cute girls are cute guys are manly" she started to laugh thank god she stopped crying. I look down at our hands and noticed we where holding hands i feel the heat run up my neck to my cheeks "awe your blushing" she giggled at me i let go and say good bye and that i better see her latter at the guild and walk over to Lilly who was waiting at a table for me he gave me a sly look "so Gajeel whose the new girl" i give him a death glare then smile "someone amazing" i say simply.

Lilly's P.O.V

"someone amazing" he says simply.
D-did he just smile over a girl and say something nice about the same person. I get up and check if he has a fever and notice a hint of blush on his cheeks "dude do you like the new girl" he gives me another death glare but then his cheeks go a deep shade of red "Gajeel i didn't think you could even have that feeling" he looked down "shut up i may not acked it but i'm still human so i can have feelings i'v just never had this feeling before" what the.....dose that mean "YOU MEAN THIS IS YOUR FIRST LOVE!!" he covered my mouth and i bit him "ow what was that for" i wipe my mouth off "don't put you hand in my face" he gave me a glare "then don't yell shit like that okay" i nod "is she going to come back tomorrow" he looked at the door "she better we made a deal."