Chapter 5

-A/N-
(Sorry it's so short hope you enjoy anyway love all of you guys thanks for all the support)

Gajeel's P.O.V

I walk out to see if everything went okay and I see Laxus pick up Freed and kiss him walking away I go back inside to where [Y/N] is but she's about to leave "are you heading home" she jumps a bit not knowing I was there "y-yes Jackson must be worried" oh yah she has a flying kitty-cat as well *"I'll walk you home if you like" she looks at me then hugs me "thanks I didn't want to walk alone" I hug back blushing "okay let's go" we say goodbye to Mira and start to walk to her apartment as we're walking we see smoke in the direction of [Y/N's] house.

[Y/N's] P.O.V

I see smoke and the first thing that pops into my head is Jackson he was home at the apartment I run as fast as my feet would let me "[Y/N]!!" I hear Gajeel yell my name but I keep running then when I reach the apartment building it was like a nightmare the building was up in flames there was nothing left I dropped to my knees crying then Gajeel walked up behind me holding...a peace of paper? "what's this"I take the paper and read it the paper said '
[Y/N] we have your little friend if you ever want to see him again meet us in the hotel just out of town room 38 tomorrow at 7:00 pm and come alone ~' I sit there for a moment and just brake down in tears Gajeel picks me up and starts to walk in a different direction "w-what are you d-doing" he looks down at me and sighs "you need somewhere to stay you can stay with me in tell you can find another place" he smiles and I makes me feel better.

-Time Skip-

We enter his home and it's too obvious that boys live here it's messy "where's lily" he rubs the back oh his head "he actually went on a month long mission alone he wouldn't let me go stubborn cat" he walks out of the room handing me a big shirt "here you can sleep in those and what's the plan for tomorrow night" I take the shirt blushing "well it shouldn't be too hard to get Jackson back with my power level" he points to the bathroom "you can shower and get changed in there" I nod going in the big room and getting in the shower

Gajeel's P.O.V

I sit down for a minute but remember that there's a girl in my shower and I end up with a small nosebleed I wipe it away so she plans to take on an anonymous group tomorrow but what happens if it's a trap I should follow her but without her noticing so she doesn't get mad I hear the water stop and the door click then she comes out with nothing but my shirt on and a towel laying on her head I hate blushing but she makes me blush a lot "um [Y/N] this is gonna sound weird but you are waring underwear right?" She blushes "no I'm not I don't usually wear underwear to bed" now we both look like tomatoes I notice her hair is still wet "come here I'll dry your hair for you" she nods slightly and walks over I dry her hair then I cook dinner she eats it happily "thanks for the meal your really good at cooking" I scratch the back of my head "thanks um if you want you can take the bed and I'll sleep on the couch" she pouts "what's wrong" she shakes her head "I just don't like sleeping alone" I pick her up putting her on the bed she blushes it's cute "don't worry I'm just gonna sleep next to you so you feel save" "thank you"