Chapter 6

Gajeel's P.O.V

I wake up early in the morning and go to roll over but then I realized my arm is around [Y/N's] waist like a centimetre away from her ass!! I slowly try waking her up she moves a bit but that's it "[Y/N] it's time to get up" she opens her eyes slowly "good morning" she looks around then gets up I jump up right after her "so are you really going to that place alone" she nods

[Y/N's] P.O.V

"I have to go they took my best friend" he looks at me concerned "I don't think you should go along what if it's a trap" he has a good point but I can't put more people in danger "I'm going alone it says I have to" he looks at me again but looks away "fine" what's with him he's acting weird now I get dressed and get ready to leave and Gajeel hasn't talked to me sense earlier "I'm leaving now" Gajeel practically flys over the couch and grabs my arm "[Y/N] I really don't want you to go" I go to speak but he cuts me off "but I've expected your decision so I'll wait for you to come back and if your not back by the end of tonight I'm going to look for you" I look him in the eyes "I promise I will come back and I'll bring Jackson with me" he nods and turns around "bye [Y/N] see you soon" I smile "bye Gajeel love you" and I run out the door hearing Gajeel yell my name in the background I run to the train station and I see the pink haired boy from my new guild and Lucy I think his name was salamander "hey [Y/N]" salamander yells "oh hey guys" I can't tell them what I'm doing so I'll just talk quick and leave I check the time it's 6:00 now so I have an hour to get there "what are you doing here" hmm a good lie okay I can do this "I'm going on a solo mission" I smile at the two and they smile back "I should be going" I look at the time again and it's 6:15 my train for outta town is leaving so I run and I end up catching it right in time I take my seat and get ready to fight for my friend.