𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴

---- 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 ----

"Be careful with what you say to me."

FULL NAME:Caleb Roy Montgomery

FULL NAME:
Caleb Roy Montgomery

NICKNAME:
Not applicable

AGE:
25

GENDER:
Male

SEXUALITY:
Bisexual

APPEARANCE / FACE CLAIM:
Corentin Huard

APPEARANCE / FACE CLAIM:Corentin Huard

PERSONALITY SUMMARY:
Crazy. That is how the people closest to Caleb would describe him and to be completely honest, they aren't wrong. He isn't the completely off his rocker and in need of a white padded room kind of crazy, though some people would beg to differ on that matter. But rather, as in a dreamer whose ambitions will lead them to self destruction if they're not careful. Luckily for Caleb, he hasn't started down this path (though he's sometimes walked right next to it), this is partly due to his attention to detail and organization, but in large part because of his realistic mindset and honesty with himself. While he's always been focused on details both big and small, his perfectionist side can have him obsessing over the smallest and most unimportant details for days. This obsessive side also allows Caleb to identify patterns quickly and plan in advance for any potential problems later on down the line. The execution of Caleb's unfiltered honesty with others can come across as condescending which often makes it difficult for the male to form close bonds- saying what's on his mind without a second thought, regardless of the situation and how it may affect someone. It doesn't help that Caleb tends to be closed off, not wanting people to know when he's stressed or relieved, or whatever it may be. He's been let down by people close to him before and since then he's never really opened himself up to others. His parents specifically invalidated his feelings and told him to grow up and be a man. Caleb has never really talked about what goes on through his mind unless it slips out in a moment of anger as a result of what his parents told him. Unlike the rest of his family, Caleb has a shorter temper and can get annoyed very easily. When irritated, he's completely unfiltered and will say whatever comes to mind without a second thought and more often than not he will not apologize until he's had time to himself to think. While quick to anger, Caleb is also the first to admit when he's in the wrong and is understanding of others as long as they're completely honest with him. People often flock to be around him; this is due to an empathetic and friendly charm that he carries which greatly benefited him when he was first bringing his business up off of the ground.