𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯

---- 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨 ----

"We're screwed if they catch us."

FULL NAME:Isaac Benjamin Torres

FULL NAME:
Isaac Benjamin Torres

NICKNAME:
Not applicable

AGE:
18

GENDER:
Male

SEXUALITY:
Heterosexual

APPEARANCE / FACE CLAIM:
Rafael Miller

PERSONALITY SUMMARY:Isaac is the living, breathing definition of infuriating, though that isn't all that he is

Isaac is the living, breathing definition of infuriating, though that isn't all that he is. Notorious for not knowing when to back off, he will ask questions and make comments until he thinks the conversation is done, and sometimes even then he will not leave a situation alone. More often than not, he will tease and make small comments intended to get under someone's skin and píss them off. Isaac thoroughly enjoys watching people get frustrated as he believes (and does his best to prove) that people get too worked up, especially about things that won't matter in the long run. Though he seems to get more of a kick from watching someone repeat themselves as he sits back and laughs. Isaac doesn't just do this with his peers, he does it with teachers too, but in a more respectful manner just so he doesn't get detention and avoid dealing with suspension. He has no problem sitting and listening as someone talks, as it gives him an opportunity to notice missing links in what they say and find loopholes, but he will also have no problem pointing out the flaws in someone's argument or correcting them as soon as words leave their mouth. Anyone who interacts with him is almost guaranteed to never get a full sentence out or complete a train of thought without a comment of some, often mischievous, nature leaving his mouth. It's important to remember that while these traits may be some of the most dominating and damning aspects of his personality, Isaac is a lot more than this. He's a charming guy who has a large crowd and variety of friends, some more shy than others and some that are definitely more academically inclined than others. He might be the first one to call you out in a situation, but he'll also be the first one to defend you if someone else decides to butt in. While aggravating people is enjoyable, he can't stand seeing someone cry, especially if it's because of him. Isaac is incredibly headstrong and has no problem taking a stand for someone who can't speak up for themselves or won't, though he doesn't do it often. Set in his ways to some degree, he will not change or adjust his ways easily. Signs of change to his behavior may show if someone works with him for long enough or if he cares about them and their opinion of him enough, but he may also go back to his old ways.