- t w o -

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴

𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
third person limited pov. censor swearing.
detailed & semi-long/long responses.
smut is allowed within reason.
help progress the plot.
have fun.

𝚘𝚌𝚜
no op ocs. no perfect or overly tragic characters. tagging is fine; please let me know before tagging. premade ocs are fine as long as they have all the necessary info.

submit at least 1 male and 1 female oc.
for each male oc you take, take a female too.
i will not respond until both have been responded to. i work just as hard on my females as i do my males.

𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 & 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐
use //, [ ], { }, (( )) to communicate outside of rp
tag once if i haven't responded in 2 days

𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊
please let me know the following:
days are you most likely to respond
your time zone & what times you're most active
———
tag at least two to three people (or more) who you think might be interested in this roleplay book

𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝟷
A huff escaped Willow's lips as she folded her arms in front of her chest. Her chin was tilted upwards, her gaze narrowed in on a box on the top shelf in the third aisle of the grocery store. 'Why do they always put the best things so far out of reach,' was the question that currently wracked her brain. Standing on the bottom rack of the shopping cart and holding onto the shelving unit was a potential option to gain enough height to reach the box. Would it work? Potentially, but it would be more effort than it was worth probably. And what if an employee walked by and gawked at her? Willow's stomach dropped at the thought and she shook her head to dismiss the thought quickly. She could always climb the shelving unit but that would be much worse than just using the shopping cart. Hearing, "Excuse me miss," had snapped her out of her thoughts and caused her to turn around rather quickly. Upon seeing the tall brunet another idea entered her mind but she almost hated it more than the other ones. She could just ask him to reach it for her. "Oh- I- uhm," was the beginning of the failed sentence and ask for help. How long had she been in his way? "I'm sorry. I just need help reaching something actually." Mentally she kicked herself in the shins, wondering how much she'd just embarrassed herself in front of this complete stranger.

𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝟸
Vera had looked up at the male, her brows tightly knit together in confusion. She didn't understand and she didn't want to either. Betrayal was the last thing she thought he would do to her. He had spent so long building trust with her from talking over dinner and crying over her dead father to having rough séx after a stressful day at work. Anger boiled in her like a pot of water left on a stovetop for too long. "God! I should've never trusted you Liam," she yelled at him, her hands slamming onto the countertop as tears began to fall down her face. She knew how he used to calm her down was with physical touch and before he had any ideas she made it clear that touching her wasn't alright at the moment. "Don't fücking touch me, just get out. Leave me alone." Her heart felt like it had been shattered into pieces the size of grains of sand. Hands tingling from the impact with the marble countertop, she glared at him, mascara running down her face. "What? Did you forget where the door was?"

Note:
Character overviews are located on section four.

Note: Character overviews are located on section four