𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 - 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑 𝚗𝟿𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚝. 𝚛𝚢𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚢

FULL NAME — dakota kylan doyle PREFERRED NAME — kylan NICKNAME — not applicable

PREFERRED NAME — kylan
NICKNAME — not applicable

AGE — 23
GENDER — male
SEXUALITY — heterosexual

PORTRAYED BY — austin victoria

PERSONALITY SUMMARY — kylan is certainly a character who is best known for his comedic charisma and his reckless tendencies

kylan is certainly a character who is best known for his comedic charisma and his reckless tendencies. always down to try new things, kylan has few limitations, but those that he does are firm. he's stubborn and this inability to compromise often makes him seem like an asshole.  
POSITIVE ATTRIBUTES —
charismatic, funny, outgoing, decisive, easy going, protective, self reliant.
NEGATIVE ATTRIBUTES —
reckless, stubborn, blunt, impatient, messy, flighty, impulsive.

STRENGTHS —
physically fit, excellent cook, remaining calm in situations, editing footage efficiently.
WEAKNESSES —
insatiable, always chasing a thrill, tendency to take things and people for granted, cannot parallel park to save his life, sucker for a good smoothie, his daughter.

LIKES —
his ghost hunting buddies, editing footage, thrills, sex, trying new things, spicy chicken sandwiches, pickles, motorcycles, tattoos, spending time with his daughter.
DISLIKES —
nightmares, english muffins, his crazy ex girlfriends, big dogs, his biological father, tequila, the sound of metal scraping against metal, goats, pistachios.
FEARS —
his family getting hurt, getting a spiritual attachment, dogs

FAMILY & PETS —
lucinda harvey (mom, alive)
elijah doyle (father, alive)
matthew harvey (stepfather, alive)
amelia jade doyle (daughter, alive, three)
sasha grace lawrence (baby momma, alive)
opal (cat, alive, white with gray boots)
BACKSTORY —
dakota kylan doyle was born to lucinda & elijah. shortly after turning 15 his father went to jail for spousal abuse. the same year his mom lucinda divorced his father and later remarried to a man named matthew when kylan turned 17.
kylan met you his sophomore year and the two of you dated until halfway through senior year. the breakup was messy.
kylan and his third girlfriend sasha discovered they were expecting after his 19th birthday. their baby girl, amelia, was born three and a half weeks before kylan's birthday. after she turned a year old the couple broke things off but they continue to co-parent.

QUOTES —
"Fuck that."
"Is anyone there?"
"Oh shi- oh fuck!"
"Did you see that?"
"Did the camera catch that?"
"I promise I'll be safe Amelia."
OTHER —
he's a paranormal investigator and has almost spent as much money on his equipment as he has for the things his daughter needs. kylan investigates with gabe sorren, cain salazar, and emma watkins; their team frequently works with other paranormal investigators.
his daughter means the world to him and he often refers to her as aj.
kylan hasn't changed much personality wise since high school but he's definitely more attractive, almost unrecognizably attractive.

SCENARIOS —1

SCENARIOS —
1. Five years have past since you and Kylan broke up. It was rough and all anybody in town could talk about for a while, probably because you'd been the only one he had ever settled down with. The relationship was rocky with his flightiness, overspending, and inability to communicate and of course your own flaws. Things ended abruptly and rather messily. It was hell on wheels until the final week of school but after graduation? You moved on, Kylan skipped town supposedly and exact reasons were unknown to everyone including his parents. He had never even crossed your mind. Not until you practically ran into him at the local diner in your shared home town. Water had drenched his sage green tee shirt from the collision. Expletives left his mouth as he hurriedly checked a bag that had been slung over his shoulder. A sigh of relief had escaped him when he saw that the bag's contents were still dry. "You know, you should open your eyes and use them. God gave you them for a reason might as well put them to good use," Kylan joked, offering a rather charming smile, quickly forgetting the state of his shirt. How do you respond?

2. Paranormal scenario coming soon.

3. Create your own.