"Revoke the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit!"

Tommy didn't breathe as he and Wilbur ran through the forest, Schlatt's men on there tails.

"Wilbur, what do we do?" Tommy panics as he runs out of energy and breath.

"I don't know!" Wilbur screams, frustrated.

"Well we need to think of something!" Tommy screams back, Schlatt's men could be heard taunting them in the distance.

"We need to go underground." Wilbur says as he begins to dig out a room in a side of a hill for he and Tommy to hide in until it is safe.

After the job is done and they are both safe, Tommy collapses on the ground. "What are we going to do?"

"We will know as time goes on." Wilbur informs as he collapses next to his younger brother. "Until then just hang out here."

Tommg grabs his communicator out of his pocket. He scrolls through all of the messages from people, some concerned for him, others mocking him for what has happened. He scrolls and scrolls until he sees one name.

Tubbo.

Tommy?

Tommy, please answer me!

I need to know if you are safe yet!

Well, just text me when you get these.

Please don't be dead.

I love you man.

Tommy sighs as he reads the messages. Should he reply? He heard Schlatt announce Tubbo as his right hand man before he and Wilbur were out of range, so who's to say Tubbo wouldn't just tell Schlatt?

No! Don't think like that! Tubbo is your bestfriend! Of course you can trust him!

Tommy begins to type, but then stops and deletes it all, changing his mind. Tommy turns to ask Wilbur about the situation, but turns to see his brother sleeping on the cold, hard floor below them.

"Just do it." Tommy whispers to himself and begins to text back.

Tubbo.

Tommy gets a response almost immediately.

Tommy?

Yeah it is me, big man.

Oh thank God! Are you and Wilbur safe?

How would you describe safe? I mean we aren't getting hunted down by men anymore so I guess that counts.

I am so sorry, Toms. I wish I could be with you.

So do I...

I am going to find you as soon as I can alright? And when I do we can go play in a pond somewhere or play tricks on Wilbur like we used to!

I don't think anything is going to be how it used to be Tubs.

I know, but I will fix things ok?

I don't think you can.

Says who? We are a team remember? Me and you versus everyone else!

You are so optimistic all the time.

Yep.

Tommy laughs at Tubbo's answer.

I gotta go ok? I'll text you when I can.

Ok, bye.

Bye

Tommy entered that conversation fearing the future, but now he is exciting the conversation feeling more optimistic then ever.

L'manburg here we come.