"You're alive?"

Tubbo watched as his bestfriend, who is somehow alive, walks away with the man who murdered him.

"You ok, Tubbo?" Ranboo, his right hand man, asks from beside him.

"Did you know?" Tubbo asks, staring at the last spot he saw Tommy before he left his line of vision.

"Did I know what?" Ranboo laughs nervously.

"That Tommy was alive." Tubbo says, emotionless.

"Well... yeah, but I only found out yesterday." Ranboo rubs the spot behind his neck.

"You still didn't tell me. You found out my bestfriend is alive, and you don't tell me?!" Tubbo turns to Ranboo yelling.

"I didn't have time to tell you!" Ranboo tries to explain, earning himself a shove from Tubbo.

"I thought he was dead! I blamed myself for his death! I cried for nights! The nightmares were endless! The pain was there everyday!" Tears begin to form in Tubbo's eyes as he screams at Ranboo.

"I- I am truly sorry." Ranboo says, touching Tubbo's shoulder, to comfort him, only for Tubbo to shrug out of his grasp and storm away.

Tubbo's walk to his home ended up turning into a full blown sprint. Eventually he passed his house, but he didn't care. He just wanted to feel something.

Tubbo didn't stop until he was deap into the woods, at a place abandoned by many. He pushes the door open that leads to the dark room and looks around at all the button that are among every wall.

He slowly descends the stairs, memories of his time here rushing back to him. He keeps walking until he reaches the end of the stairs. His eyes gaze towards the small room.

The pit.

For a moment he sees Tommy, bleeding on the ground, and Technoblade above him. He shakes his head to get rid of the picture of his bestfriend beaten and bloodied on the hard stone floor.

Tubbo walks all around the place, remembering the good and the bad. Mainly the bad. Until a sound of a persons footsteps sound from the stairs.

Tubbo turns the the person. "Who are you?"

The figure continues walking towards him until Tubbo can see the usual masked face.

"What do you want Dream?" Tubbo asks, annoyed.

"What was Tommy doing in L'manburg?" Dreams gets right to the subject.

"I don't know. Ask him." Tubbo becomes enraged at the mention of his now alive bestfriend.

"I did. I tried to take him, but Techno wouldn't let me." Dream sighs and starts to walk around Tubbo.

Tubbo flinches at the image of Tommy struggling to get out of Dream's arms as Dream drags him to an anonymous destination.

"What I want to know is... did you see Tommy?" Dream tilts his head in Tubbo's direction.

"Yes. They held Connor hostage in order to get Technoblade's weapons back." Tubbo answers truthfully, having no reason to lie.

"And don't forget the discs." Dream mentions, Tubbo can hear some sort of smile in his voice.

"Oh yeah. The discs." Tubbo forgot about those.

"I want the other disc." Dream holds his hand out, expecting Tubbo to hand it over instantly.

"What?" Tubbo asks, confused.

"The disc you have. I want it." Dream shakes his extended hand.

"I'm sorry Dream, but I want to keep it." Tubbo looks at the extended hand and watches as Dream clenches it and drops it to his side.

"Excuse me?" Dream says angrily.

"I want to hold on to it." Tubbo answers back.

"Prime, you are just like Tommy. So, stubborn." Dream yells, making Tubbo flinch back.

"Tommy? How am I like him?" Tubbo asks.

"He never listened. It was always 'no, you can't have my stuff Dream!'" Dream mocks Tommy. "But don't worry, he learned his place."

Tubbo looks at Dream, still processing what he just heard. What did Dream mean by 'learned his place'? "Well if you don't mind Dream, it is getting late..."

"Oh not at all. I will see you tomorrow Mr. President!" Dream's cheerful voice said back.

"Yep. Bye Dream!" Tubbo waves with a fake smile.

Once Tubbo is out of Dream's view, he looks behind him to make sure Dream isn't looking and does a dead sprint until he reaches L'manburg.

'Where is he?' Tubbo thinks, taking turn after turn.

Finally, Tubbo finds him by Skeppy and BBH's house. "Ranboo!"

Ranboo turns to see Tubbo running towards him. "Hey, Tubbo."

"Ranboo." Tubbo says once he is right infront of Ranboo. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have blown up like that."

"It's ok. I understand. You just saw your bestfriend, who you thought was dead and you haven't seen for months, right infront of you." Ranboo answers with a comforting smile.

"Really?" Tubbo questions. "You aren't mad at me?"

"Of course not! You are one of my bestfriends!" Ranboo says, putting and arm around Tubbo.

"Ok. Good. I am glad." Tubbo pulls his friend into a hug.

"Woah!" Ranboo exclaims, surprised by the sudden hug. "Geez man. I didn't take you as the hug type."

"I am not." Tubbo pulls out of the hug. "I am just glad I didn't lose another friend today because of my actions."

"You did what you thought was right Tubbo. I'm sure once he heals from everything, he will come around." Ranboo reassures.

"You think so?" Tubbo says, not quite believing it.

"Of course!" Ranboo says, and they both begin to walk home. Together. Believing that only good was to come.

Boy were they wrong.