"I know Tommy is here..."

"Do you have to leave?" Tommy whines.

"Tommy, I'll be back later ok?" Technoblade says as he grabs his things and opens the door.

"But what if Dream shows?" Tommy whines again, not wanting his older brother to leave.

"You will be fine. I promise." Technoblade says before walking through the door and leaving.

Tommy grumbles to himself as he walks around the house. Time passes and he is bored. He is so bored in fact, that he decides to take a nap to make time go by faster.

Climbing up the ladder, Tommy flops down on the bed and falls asleep as soon as his head touches the pillow.

//Tommy//

"Put your things in the hole, Tommy!"

"I am you're Friend!"

"I am doing this for you're own good!"

:)

Tommy jumps out of the bed, sweat covering his forehead. Why did he think it was a good idea to sleep? Tommy rubs his eyes, trying to get the picture of Dream's mask out of his mind.

A noise sounds from downstairs. Jumping up, Tommy slowly looks down the stairs. It could be Techno, but then again it could be someone completely different.

Deciding to go down the stairs, Tommy pulls out the Axe of Peace that Technoblade gave him, and creeps down the steps.

Once his feet touch the floor, Tommy spins around to see if anyone's there. Seeing nothing, Tommy tip toes to Edward by the fire place and notices the door is wide open.

Tommy grips the axe tighter as he starts to walk towards the door. He takes a step out the door and onto the snow. Following footprints that he sees in the snow, Tommy goes down the stairs.

He sees a shadow of a figure in the woods and slowly approaches, hoping to catch it by suprise. Once he is close enough, Tommy grips that axe and swings it at the figure, piercing it right in the chest. Pulling the axe out, Tommy sighs in relief at the figure only being a zombie.

Tommy laughs and begins to turn back towards the house, when a body collides with his, throwing him on the ground. "You thought you could escape me?!"

Tommy freezes at that voice. "D-dream?"

The person pulls him up off of the ground and spins Tommy so he is facing him.

"Hello." Dream says, bringing Tommy closer to him so Tommy is face to face with his mask.

"Just, let me go Dream! I am with Techno! I'm not causing any trouble!" Tommy starts to squirm, trying to get out of the mans tightening grip.

"You know what? I have a better idea. You are going to come with me back to Logsteadshire!" Dream says, with a hint of enthusiasm in his voice.

At the mention of his exile home, Tommy starts to struggle even more. "No!"

"You don't get to say no!" Dream yells as he begins to drag Tommy away.

Screaming, Tommy begins to flail around and manages a kick to Dream's face, causing the green man to let him go. Standing up quickly, Tommy tries to grabthe axe off of the ground next to him, but it is just out of reach, so runs back into the house.

He slams the door shut locks it, before running to the ladder and climbing up it.

"Oh, Tommyyyyy." Dream's voice taunts from outside the house.

Tommy brocades the hole that leads to the room he is in and opens the window, waiting.

He screams as a loud boom sound from downstairs, knowing that it was Dream breaking down the door. He takes it as his chance and climbs out the window, onto the lower roof.

Tommy can hear Dream bang stuff around inside the house and call out his name. He jumps as he hears another boom from inside the house.

Once he is low enough to the ground that he knows he won't break anything, Tommy jumps. Getting back up, Tommy begins to run. Only to feel a sharp pain in his leg seconds later.

He can hear Dream laugh as he gets closer to the boy. "Do you really think I am that stupid?"

"Stupid enough." Tommy groans out through the pain.

Dream growls and twists the arrow in Tommy's leg, causing him to scream. "When will you learn to keep your mouth shut, huh?"

"Please... Dream... please." Tommy begs through the pain.

"No. I don't think I'm just done yet." Dream says, digging into the hole in Tommy's leg, causings Tommy to cry out.

Tommy can't see what Dream is doing, as he begins to drift off.

"Wake up! I didn't say you could die yet!" Dream says in a singy song voice.

Tommy wants to tell him to fuck off, but he doesn't have the energy.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Technoblade has this feeling on the way home, like something is wrong but he can't put his finger on it.

He just shrugs it off, considering it just to be nerves and continues on his way home.

Half way to his house, Technoblade notices footprints in the snow leading to his home. At that Technoblade quickened his pace, his worry growing.

Almost to his house, Technoblade can see 2 figures in front of his house. One on the ground and the other above him. He stops when he realizes who they are.

"Tommy..." Technoblade says before dropping all of his supplies in his hands and running towards the two.

"Get off him!" Technoblade says as he knocks Dream off of his little brother.

Dream only laughs manically as Techno punches his face in. Technoblade can't seem to stop punching until a groan sounds from his brother behind him, somehow snapping him out of it.

Looking back down at Dream, he notices that he is out and probably will be for a while. Technoblade rushes to his brothers side.

"Tommy! Hey, you are going to be just fine little brother!" Techno says as he applies pressure to the arrow wound on his leg.

Technoblade looks him over and almost gets sick. On Tommy's stomach is a big, blood covered smily face, and on his right cheek was a smily face drawn in his own blood.

"Ok buddy, I'm going to have to call Philza. I can't do this on my own, so you have to stay awake until he gets here ok?" Techno informs Tommy as he wraps his leg to try and stop the blood from flowing out of Tommy's leg.

To be continued...

AN: HA! CLIFFHANGER! Anyone notice how good the music Late August uses in their animations are? Like dude I am obsessed! The Darker the Weather// The Better the Man and Can I Exist are so good! I also love thier animations so much! I have watched their videos at least over a hundred times! So if you don't know who I am talking about, go check them out! Late August on YouTube!