One

It was a normal day at school . Y/n Sherrington is in the back of the classroom . No one really notices her but she is the most sweetest caring young lady . Y/n was lost in her thoughts then a loud smack made her jump .
The teacher ( she could never remember his name ) hit a girl making her hand bleed . She felt very bad for her .

The school day was over thankfully . Everyone was rushing off home but Y/n had to know if the girl was okay .

"Um hello" Y/n said nervous . She has never spoke to one of the girls ever . They was always so rude to the other girls . The ones who dress differently or acted different .
The girl turnt around sadly holding her bleeding hand .
"Oh my . Are you okay ?" Y/n asked nervously .
"Noo . I am in so much troubleee" The girl said .
"Here let me help you home . Im y/n Sherrington." She said taking her book .
"Amy March" She said still a little whinny .

We walked down the road and down a very gorgeous pathway . Y/n was always a fan at looking at nature . She just felt peaceful with everything around her .
Amy came to a stop at a house .

"Is this your home ?" Y/n asked .
"oh no . I just can't go home . i'm going to be in such trouble ." Amy said walking back in fourth .

Then someone from up above got their attention.

"Hello there . Are you hurt ?" He asked nicely .
"I'm Amy." She said looking up as y/n just stood there shyly looking at the two boys .
"Hello Amy . I'm laurie" He said smiling .
"I know . You brought my sister back after the dance . I would've never sprained my ankle . I have lovely small feet , the best in the family . But I can never go home again because i'm in such trouble . Look ." Holding her hand up showing the two boys at the window .
"Mr.Davis hit me ." Amy said crying now .
"Let us fix that up for you come in ." Laurie said smiling .

They both made their way in the beautiful house meeting the two boys at the entrance . They took them to the library . The other young man , Mr.Brooke, patched Amys hand up .

"And what is your name miss ?" The boy said looking at y/n .
"Y/n Sherrington" She said holding her hand out .
"Nice to meet you miss Sherrington ." taking her hand smiling .
"Oh just call me Y/n please mr ?" she said forgetting his name (already).
"Theodore Lawrence but everyone calls me laurie" he says smiling .
Y/n smiled going back to Amy to check on her .

"I shall go home now since i know you will be okay now Amy." She said to Amy .
"Oh y/n stay please . Just stay till my family comes so we can explain what has happen please." she says .
"If you stay we could introduce you to the others . please stay." Laurie said .
"I guess i could stay until they come."  Y/n said smiling .

After that there was some awkward silence among the four . Until Laurie broke the silence asking question bout y/n .

"so how long have you known Amy ?" He asked .
"oh well actually we just met today . we have been in the same class at school and when she got hurt i felt awfully bad for her. so i had to check on her and make sure she got home safe." she said .
"what a lovely girl. hopefully Amy has you around more often" laurie says looking at amy .
"oh of course . you must come back tomorrow around lunch please . i must thank you some how." amy says .
"no need to thank me but i would love to come tomorrow" She says smiling .

Then more young girls come busting in running to amy .