Eleven

Y/n woke up to get ready for her tea date with Mr.Thompson . She put on a beautiful pink dress . And left a note for Amy telling her she has left for tea .

She walked to a little spot with some tables and chairs where Mr.Thompson was sitting waiting for her .

"Hello Mr.Thompson" She said smiling .
"Good Morning" he said kissing her hand .

They drink tea and ate biscuits .

-

One month later

Y/n and Mr.Thompson had gotten closer and Mr.Thompson is going to ask for y/n hand in marriage .

Amy was out with aunt march as always and y/n was in the hotel resting . Y/n has been with mr.Thompson almost everyday going on adventures .

It was taking Amy and Aunt March a little longer than usual to get back from her Classes . But finally she arrived and she was excited for some reason .

"Oh y/n you will never believe who i seen today !!" she said smiling .
"Who was it ?" Y/n said want to know who it was .
"Laurie . I seen him walking by and i stopped him ."
"That's nice ." she said remember every little thing about Laurie that made her fall in love with him .
"I invited him to the party here at the hotel"
"He's coming ?"
"Yes . Yes" she said excited .

Y/n left to get her dress . She was a bit nervous to see laurie . All these emotions came back to her . She didn't like them at all . Why are all these emotions ruining her happiness . She is happy . She has Mr.Thompson . Isn't that enough ?

She picked her dress up . It was blue with sleeves and had flowers at the bottom . It was lovely she thought .

She was walking back to her carriage until she saw him . He was walking right to her .

"Y/n !" he said smiling .
"Oh laurie" she hugged him .
"I've missed you"
"Amy said she invited you to the party ?"
"ah yes she was excited to see me ."
"How have you been laurie ?"
"Good . I've been traveling a lot."
"I bet you've been chasing a young girl and she's been chasing you as well" she said smiling .
"Um no" he looked down .
"I'm truly sorry about what happen with jo . I couldn't believe it"
"And what about you ? have you been chasing someone ?"
"Well me and Mr.Thompson been.."
"Didn't i introduce you too" He said cutting her off .
"Yes you did . Oh i must go now . I'll see you at the party laurie" she said getting in the carriage .

They waved goodbye . Y/n had a smile on her face . She was happy . Happy that she got to see him again . She looked back to see him still smiling at her .

-

Amy and y/n entered the crowded room . She didn't see laurie anywhere . Maybe he forgot or he just didn't want to come .

"He supposed to be here y/n."
"Maybe he got busy" She said before Mr.Thompson caught her attention .
"I have to go" she said walking off .

Y/n danced with Mr.Thompson for most of the night and amy and Fred danced as well . They looked like they were in love . They had a wonderful night until someone came in with girls around him laughing drunk .

Y/n looked over at them and seen exactly who it was . It's laurie . Y/n saw amy headed to him but stopped her .

"I'll talk to him Amy" she said leaving not waiting for a response while Mr.Thompson went to Amy confused .

"Laurie ."
"Y/n" he's drunk.
"We waited an hour . Amy is upset"
"I feel i have been caught"

Y/n got frustrated and started to walk away

"Y/n please" stepping in front of her .
"You are selfish laurie . We waited to see you . Your lazy and miserable ."
"Selfish ?" he said amused .
"Yes . With your talent , beauty , and health ."
"You think i'm beautiful ?" she said playful .
"Yes your like an old vanity . Good things to enjoy and you find nothing to do but dawdle ."

Laurie grabbed her hand to stop her from walking .

"you have never worked in your like . Aren't you ashame ?"
"No"
"Well you should be and that ring is ridiculous ."
"Jo gave me it" he said looking at it .
"Look i fell bad for you i do ."
"You don't have to feel sorry . You'll feel like me one day"
"no i won't"
"What have you done these past weeks . Oh probably fantasizing about spending Mr.Thompson fortune ." he said turning around .
"HENRY THOMPSON . LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" He said said splashing his drink around and leaving .

Y/n went to Henry . She felt bad for him . She didn't want him for his money at all .

"I'm sorry Henry"