Fifteen

It was a long drive . They made a few stops . One stop being laurie and y/n quick wedding . He married her by a lake .

He said he remembered her saying to her father how she wanted to be married by a lake . She was surprised he heard her say that since she didn't see him around them .

The second stop what for everyone to rest . They have finally arrived to the marches house . Marmee greeted us . Giving us hugs and gave us some food .

Laurie went up to Jo to tell her the news . Y/n was nervous on what she would say . What if she said she wanted him . Then he would go to her and just leave y/n behind .

But laurie came back down and kissed y/n on the cheek . He smiled at her and put his arm around her waste . Amy looked back cause y/n to look back and she saw jo .

Amy went to hug jo and having a quick conversation before Amy went back to marmee . Y/n slowly walked to jo what was still standing there .

"Are you mad ?" Y/n asked .
"No . No . Life is too short to be mad at someone ." she smiled grabbing y/n hand walking to the group .

-

Jo had went for a walk . The rest of them talked in the living room until they heard a knock . Marmee went to answer . It was a man .

"Hi i'm Professor Bhaer . Is jo home ?"
"She went for a walk she should be back any second . Please come in" marmee said letting him in .

Laurie kept asking who he was . Y/n knew he was still protective over jo . But she didn't mind because Laurie was hers and she's was his .

-

Shortly jo has arrived . She came in the house seeing all of us smiling and then looked at Professor Bhaer .

"Jo hey . I heard what happen i'm sorry" he said .
"Professor Bhaer ." she smiled .

We all ate a lovely meal . Then we sat in the living room . Professor Bhaer played on Beth piano . It was beautiful .

Professor Bhaer was leaving . We all told jo he wanted her to stop him but she thought it was too late . But Amy grabbed her and ran after him .