Chapter 1

*smack*

"Shoto please!" I cried out to my husband, I got an award today for saving thousands of people during a villain attack and no one hardly recognized him. He's the number 3 hero with Kacchan as Number 2. Kacchan got noticed but not Shoto. Kacchan and I worked together, surprisingly, and took down the villain. "No you damn slut! I seen the way you looked at Bakugo earlier and worked together! You're cheating on me with him! You filthy slut!" Shoto yelled as tears poured out of my eyes. "No I'm not Shoto! I swear!" I cried out but that pissed him off more. He started punching, kicking, smacking and soon started using his quirk on me as I screamed out in pain. He didn't care, after what felt like hours he finally stopped leaving me in my own puddle of blood with burn marks on my chest area and arms. He wouldn't put marks on me that were noticeable. Not like anyone would notice anyways, they all think I'm still shy after being married to Shoto for 6 years. We got married at 18, at age 24 I've tried to leave him multiple times but each time I could get caught and beat worse than I could ever imagine. Our relationship wasn't always like this though. It was until I started getting ahead of him in the rankings... he hated it.. now he hates me. Hell even the league takes pity on me, that or they just don't want to fight me. Although, there is something strange and Shigaraki, even back in high school, he was always weird with me always put me on the 'No kill list' and wouldn't want me harmed. I never understood why, but dad who was the number 2 hero in America before he died never understood either. I didn't want to bother my mom with the news because who knows how she would react.

Anyways, I let go of my thoughts but sometimes I wished I could get kidnapped by the league. I would probably thank them and beg them not to take me back. Sure I love being a hero but being abused every single day didn't make it enjoyable anymore. Sometimes I would pray I would mess up and a villain would kill me. As I managed to get up I quickly went to the bathroom to fix my wounds, it took forever but I did. I needed to take a shower but I can do that after my patrol tonight I was already in enough pain. I made it to our bedroom and put my hero suit on. I'm glad it's long sleeved with my gloves they make the pain a little better but at the same time worse. I quickly got dressed and made my way downstairs. "I'm going on patrol." I said and quickly walked out the door. I powered up my quirk and bounced around on the rooftops to get to my section tonight. This section has been known to see the league around and I honestly didn't know how to feel about it. It's 11:30 at night I doubt I'd see them anytime soon.

I stood crouched down on a rooftop looking over the city, listening for any sounds but the only sounds were dogs barking in the distance and some stray cats hissing. I stayed there for a little while and decided to move deeper into my section. It was weird, there was nothing for hours by 4 in the morning I haven't come across one villain, vigilante, or a person at that. It gave me the creeps but at the same time I was enjoying it. I had one hour before my shift ended so I decided to walk down the sidewalk not really caring if I got spotted by anyone. After around 20 minutes of walking I hand covered my mouth and pulled me into an alleyway. I flinched, badly but stayed quiet. "Don't scream or I will kill you" I sighed, Tomura Shigaraki, I shrugged and looked over to him and see him surprised for a second. "I'm going to uncover your mouth but don't scream. I just want to talk" I nodded and relaxed a lot, atleast it isn't Shoto. "So what can I do for you Shigaraki?" I asked leaning against the wall. He raised an eyebrow "Aren't you supposed to be scared of me?" I giggled at that "Shigaraki, you've been coming after me for almost 10 years. We might as well be on a first name basis at this point." I told him giggling a little. He chuckled and nodded his head "Yeah I guess you're right there, so I guess I'll call you Izuku and you call me Tomura from now on?" He asked and I nodded "Sure why not" I shrugged. He sighed and leaned against the wall pulling a cigarette pack out and lighting one "You want one?" I was going to say no but I wanted something to get rid of this pain "Fuck it, why not." His eyes flew open as his mouth dropped. He handed me his cigarette and I took it awkwardly "I won't judge you or rat you out Izuku, don't worry." I smiled and thanked him "Did you just thank a villain? The number one villain at that?" I shrugged "Villain or not you're still human." I said and he looked surprised by that but nodded as he lit another cigarette. "Soo? What did you want to talk about?" I asked hitting the cigarette again, it actually helped take some of my thoughts away. "Right.. as awkward as this is, I wanted to congratulate you on those awards you got. Those villains you fought were pissing me off but I could never get rid of them until you did. So thanks for that." I flinched when he mentioned those. "Y-yeah no problem.." he raised an eyebrow "Are you okay?" I was a bit surprised about that. "Look. Putting villain and hero aside. It's obvious you're in pain and injured. It also smells like you were burnt and bleeding." I tensed and started to shake a little "I-I'm f-fine Tomura.." I cursed myself for stuttering. He came closer to me once my back hit the brick wall I hissed loudly in pain. "What happened to you?" He asked and I shook my head "Nothing.. can I ask you a question?" He hummed in response "Would uh.. would you want to go to a cafe and get coffee and breakfast with me? I can get it Togo.." I asked awkwardly he chuckled "Aren't you married?" I raised an eyebrow "So?" "It sounds like your asking me on a date Izu" I blushed slightly at the nickname "I didn't mean it like that.. I'm just not allowed to eat so I wan- what the hell do you mean by that?" My eyes widened when he cut me off. I stuttered out so many things but I couldn't even say a full sentence. He starred at me before a hand covered my mouth. I looked up as tears were falling from my eyes. "If you want, I'll act like I didn't hear that for now. But yeah, I'll take you up on that cafe." I nodded quickly. "Thank you... I'll be back." I said and he nodded. I made my way across the street to my favorite cafe. I ordered us coffee and some breakfast items. After I paid and made my way back I was a little surprised he was waiting for me.