Chapter 5

Tomura POV

The next morning we got prepared for the shit show that's about to happen today. Bakugo was on our side with this which surprised us but we were happy for it. I called the nurse after we all agreed it was time. She notified me that it was sent and that it would be all over within seconds. She was correct, as soon as I read that Bakugos phone went off he looked down and seen the email "I got it." We nodded, now all we can do is wait.

3rd POV

As we go into the different agencies, Endeavor, who has long retired, opened the email for it to read:

To the officials and retired heroes reading this,

Izuku Todoroki (Midoriya) was found beaten badly and bleeding from what reporters said was a fight between him and Tomura Shigaraki. However, that is not the case, the wounds that were found in him were nothing compared to Shigaraki's quirk, decay. These wounds were from none other than his own husband Shoto Todoroki. On different times Izuku had ran into Shigaraki he noticed the wounds but not just him. The entire league of villains had saved him from his own husbands. It has been said that his best friend, Katsuki Bakugo (Ground Zero), had said he knew something wasn't right but Izuku would never tell him. It's also said that Izuku had confided in Shigaraki when asked if Shoto Todoroki abused him and Izuku had agreed that it was true. Statements say that due to Izuku being ahead of his husband, Shoto Todoroki had started to beat him due to how angry he is that he is ranked the Number Three hero and not number one, nor number two. As many things happened Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo were noticed for their heroism as Shoto was pushed to the side and caused him even more anger which results in him leaving his own husband in a puddle of blood after using his quirk on him. Izuku refused to fight his husband and took the beatings believing he deserved them for not being good enough. These pictures show what Shoto Todoroki had done to his own husband for being ranked higher and praised for his hero duties.

-insert pictures-

Endeavor stared at his screen in shock, how could he not see the signs of abuse when they were right in front of him? It may have been because Izuku was always a skiddish kid but that would go away when he was in battle. Endeavor had to grab a trash can next to his desk after looking at those pictures, it brought back memories of his late son Touya who he and his family believe to be dead. Before Endeavor could do anything he received a phone call, multiple actually, he answered them into a group call and put it on speaker.

E- Endeavor IA- Izuki's Agency SA- Shotos Agency D- Detective

E- Hello?
- All three people started yelling at the same time-

E- Stop! I just finished reading the email that I'm going to guess you all just received as well. I knew nothing about this, if I did I would have taken Izuku away from my son. I never seen the signs due to Izuku always being skiddish like he has since he was a teenager back at UA. I just assumed he never changed, but I was wrong.

-Silent-

D- You do realize that Shoto is currently being arrested right now by the hero commission? It's hit the media also. Whoever sent this to us also sent it to them, it was in there that the League may be involved in his disappearance but I doubt they would be saving him. They've wanted him for years, along with Bakugo, we have no traces of them, they could be in another country for all that we know.

IA- Actually, you're wrong. Shigaraki would save him, it was stated in there. Real or not, Looking back into his high school days Shigaraki and the league would cause chaos to everyone but Izuku. After the stain incident back then when Stain himself deemed Izuku a true hero the league backed off of him. They never caused harm to him anyways but even if they did they never went full out with him. His mother hasn't answered our phone calls either the only person we have talked to is Bakugo's mother, Mitsuki Bakugo, who informed us of both of them being in a hospital but that's all the information she had. If the league really did save Izuku.... They'll be coming for Shoto.