Chapter 4

Izuku POV

I was surround by darkness for the longest time until a light appeared. I walked towards it to be in a room with the past One for All users. "We meet again kid!" The fifth said smiling at me. I nodded since I was able to talk. "Do you know why you're here?" The first asked and I shook my head. "You've been placed into a coma, all the harm done to you that is how the doctors are able to help you." The seventh said my eyes widened but Nana came over and hugged me "It seems my grandson has taken a liking to you. You no longer have a mission to complete now that All for One himself has passed away. This quirk is yours and how you handle it from now on is up to you. We can feel your emotions when it comes to my grandson, Tomura, and I personally think it's best that you leave your husband." Nana said surprising me. "Ooo~ Nana is playing match maker! Yet I agree, I think Tomura would be better for you." The fourth said making me blush. "Hell yeah!" The fifth cheered "What is wrong with all of you?" The second asked moving away from his corner. I forgot how much he looks like Kacchan. "Can someone take the fog away from his body?" The second asked and somehow the fog disappeared and I was clothed. "Well that felt weird." I mumbled. "Well hey there kid." The third greeted. "Hello!" I said waving awkwardly. I looked at my arms and o had no scars on them, I lifted my shirt and seen no scars either. "Whatever Tomura is doing it seems he's making you brand new." The first said surprised. "Probably so he can put new marks on you" Nana teased making me blush hard core. "Hey Kid, let me talk to you seriously for a second okay?" The third said sitting me down. "Once Tomura here is done with everything, divorce that untwisted Candy cane. I get that Tomura is a villain but kid. All for One ain't alive anymore the purpose of one for all has been over. You still wanna be a hero than do so but you don't have to kid. Worry about you for a change, what makes you happy, you're the number one hero. You still have your whole life ahead of you. Tomura has been protecting you for years, has loved you for years. You're father new that, your mom knows that, it's not hidden anymore and this proves it. You're body is almost healed as we are pushing out healing for you also. You're going to walk out of here like a brand new man. You're 24, go live your life go to another country and be happy kid. I understand saving people is in your blood but do you really want to die at such a young age? Having no kids, being miserable, and having to deal with that brat for only a short amount of years? Or would you rather divorce him, retire from hero work, find someone who can help you have kids and be happy? They own this hospital Izuku. You've studied medical and even got a degree in it with no one knowing about it. I'm sure they'd hire you here and you can save so many people without having to fight and risk your life on a daily." We we're all stunned but he's right. "I have enough money to do that, I don't have to worry about anything. I could stay here with them and be happy." I mumbled out "That's the spirit kid" the sixth said patting my head. "You're stuck with us for a little longer so get ready for all the comments that are about to get made." The first whispered to me.

"OHH I HAVE ANOTHER GRANDSON!" Nana squealed making us all sweat drop. Well, here goes nothing.