Chapter 16: Sneak Peek To Book 2

It was a nice evening in a nearby bar in the Philippines. Of course, there was nothing out of the ordinary there.

But if you pay attention very closely, you might have noticed a tall, blue-eyed woman enter the bar, you might have noticed the bartender strike up a conversation with her and you might have heard their conversation.

"Hello Sheryll, kamusta araw mo? Madami bang pasyente?" the bartender asked. ("Hello Sheryll, how was your day? Many patients?")

"Okay naman po, mahirap lang po talaga." the woman replied before ordering a scotch and staying silent for the rest of the evening. ("It was fine. It's just hard, that's all.")

After about an hour, the woman got up and left the bar and was headed home when a pair of drunkards stopped her by the alley.

"Oy, mukhang masarap ka miss ah, gusto mo ba sumama sa amin?" one of them drunkenly asked. ("Oi, you look delicious miss, do you want to come with us?")

The woman only stopped but didn't look back at them. Her eyes had a fire in them. Her face contorted in to anger. She felt both anger and bloodlust as she heard those drunken words. As if a switch was turned on inside of her, she turned around to face them with a drunkenly flirtatious smirk.

"Pwede ba? May alam akong lugar kung san pwede tayo makapagsaya nang hindi maaabala." the woman said in a flirtatious manner. ("Can we? I know a place where we can have fun without getting disturbed.")

The men followed her into an abandoned parking lot. The men were drunk out of their minds that they didn't even realize where they were. All they knew was that they were supposedly going to get laid.

As they reached the very back corner of the parking lot, it seemed as though a switch was yet again turned on inside the woman as she quickly pulled out a dagger and quickly slit the man's throat while the other was frozen in fear and disbelief.

The woman's eyes showed nothing but blood lust as she quickly moved on to the other drunk man and stabbed him by his shoulder blades near the neck. The other man was already lying in his own pool of blood while the other choked on his own blood.

As the two men drowned in their own blood on the floor it seemed as though the woman had come to her senses as she panted and stared at the bodies in front of her as she realizes what she's done.

Just then, footsteps were heard throughout the parking lot. It grew closer and closer to where the woman stood with the two bodies.

As she was about to blindly but accurately throw the dagger at the sound of the footsteps, a familiar voice stopped.

"Old addictions really do die hard, don't they?"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Okay so, I am currently writing a sequel per request. I'm not quite sure how the story will go, in fact I haven't even written a chapter by the time I post this which is probably as soon as I finish.

What is in this chapter is just a concept of how I imagine things will go but who knows. I also might be editing the past chapters in case of misspellings and all that stuff and to review the story again since it has been ages since I last saw this story.

Real story, I actually forgot about this story until I found this in one of the rankings when I was searching for Mycroft fanfics which there aren't really many.

I do hope I finish the sequel quickly for you to read and hopefully you haven't grown tired of Mycroft fanfictions by the time I release the sequel. Anyways, hope you have a good day, and stay safe!

While waiting, why don't you check out my other account for other stories! The link is in my profile!

:3