Chapter 11: Caught

Mycroft's POV
After my little trip back memory lane, I got dressed and went back to my office where I see by now clean. I ordered a few cleaners to clean it up after Sherrinford's little stunt.

I saw that there was a note which said:

I would be gone for I don't know how long brother but do not fret for I am safe. I am only keeping an eye on our dear Sherrinford. With Miss Adler of course. So do not worry.

-Sherlock Holmes

Such a drama queen. I rolled my eyes at his letter. I should be expecting a rise of number in 221B by the time he gets back. Probably twins.

The good news is that he knows where Sherrinford is and I doubt that he will give me a place. He wouldn't risk a good adventure.

Sherrinford's POV
Me and Elizabeth settled our things at our new house. Yes house. Jim bought us a house to live in.

We were now at the cafe where Jim courted me. We were chatting and laughing away when at the corner of my eyes I saw 2 familiar figures. A man and a woman. Too familiar.

"Bloody hell" I hissed quietly

"Why what is it?" Elizabeth asked confused with my sudden reaction.

"Be right back" I told her as I stood up and walked to the couple holding newspapers covering their faces.

I would be embarrassed if I was wrong but their attires were too rare to be worn anywhere.

I snatched the newspapers out of their faces and saw that it was in fact Sherlock and Irene Adler.

"Well that was fast" Irene commented.

"Well I couldn't expect more from Mycroft. A very intelligent woman and may I say very daring. What if you've mistaken us? What if it wasn't us?" Sherlock practically interrogated.

"Your clothes were too rare to be worn by anyone and your mannerisms" I explained to them.

"Mannerisms?" Irene asked completely confused.

"No I was just messing with you. It's more of a habit. You flirting with Sherlock. Also I had a feeling I wasn't going to escape that easily. Not with Mycroft Holmes" I told them chuckling at the end of my sentence.

"Anyways I have a friend with me so if that's all, I will be going now" I said bidding them goodbye.

"Sherrinford!" Irene called. I threw my head back and looked back with a questioning look.

"You. Me. At that cafe tomorrow 9 am" she said pointing at the cafe I was previously in.

"And him?" I asked referring to Sherlock.

"I'll be running off on a case. I got on the good side of the DI here so I'll be getting cases" he said reassuring me that he won't be around.

I said goodbye to them and went back to Elizabeth.

"Who were they?" Elizabeth asked. "Mycroft's brother, Sherlock and his girlfriend Irene Adler" I explained to her.

"Wait... They already know where we are?!" She whisper screamed. "Yeah. Followed us. Don't worry, they're harmless. Mycroft isn't here anyway" I reassured her.

We went back to our house and just slept for the rest of the day.

Mycroft's POV
"Irene and Sherrinford will be meeting up tomorrow 9am at a cafe in front of the Eiffel Tower" Sherlock told me through the phone.

"Alright. Attach a microphone on Miss Adler. It's worth a try but I doubt that it'll work. She finds a tracker on her the moment she gets it" I said giving him an example of her skills. She can easily see if there's something attached to someone.

"Also, since when did you call Miss Adler, Irene?" I teased Sherlock and I have a feeling he rolled his eyes at me.

"Just keep me updated" I told him ending the call.

I sat down on my bed. Anthea informed me that I had nothing important and that I didn't need to come to work.

I quickly dressed in my suit and called one of my men.

"Order a helicopter. I'm going to Sherrinford" I told them quickly ending the call.

I arrived at Sherrinford and was greeted by the Governor. "I need to see my sister now" I demanded as we walked to the elevator to Eurus

"Of course sir. She is just sitting there staring at the wall at the moment. She will often play her violin then-" "With all due respect, I don't need to hear that now. All I need now is to speak to her" I cut him off as we arrived at the elevator. He only responded with a nod.

I went inside the elevator and pressed the down button. I arrived to see Eurus facing me standing, expecting me. I walked towards her in a threatening way. I stopped in front of her and spoke.

"What happened? I need every detail NOW!" I shouted at the last word. Eurus only stood there and spoke.

"All I did was reunite past lovers to deal with their unfinished business" she said still smirking.

"I said EVERY. DETAIL." I demanded. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I gave her a deal. It was when I wanted to see her and Miss Adler. I told her that I'll help her disappear when she does a job for me. She went to retrieve a watch which alerts Jim Moriarty when retrieved. She met him at the graveyard and she gave it back to me" she explained.

"The watch she was wearing" I muttered to myself sighing. She continued to explain.

"She went back up to meet you and well... you know the rest" she said grinning cheekily as I glared at her.

"Do you know what she'll be doing?" I asked her desperately not knowing what answer I expected.

"Well obviously she'll be running away from here. And to what else she'll be doing..." she shrugged. "That is up to her brother dear. Where she is? That's on Jim. He was the one that set up the whole escapade" she explained as she turned around and played her violin. I took it as a signal that we were done.

"I'll be leaving then" I told her as I got on the elevator. I went home and just slept. I was exhausted. All I needed was the update for tomorrow and I was growing impatient.

|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|
So to those who were wondering why Sherrinford isn't running away from Sherlock and Irene, don't worry she has a plane. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

XD