Chapter 7: Goodbye Myc

SHERRINFORD'S POV
I got up and dressed. I was finally going to Sherrinford. The island. I wore the watch we dug out so that I could bring it to Eurus.

I walked out of my flat and out the streets to see a black car pulling over. The door opened to reveal Mycroft already sitting at the other end of the car.

I got in and shut the car door.

"Who's watch is that? I haven't seen you wear it" Mycroft asked

"Well obviously Myc, I bought it. You haven't seen it since we only just saw each other again a few days ago" I told him using his nickname his mother gave him. I used to tease him a lot.

Damn it. I'm about to leave soon. I can't think of the past.

"Do you need to keep track of time?" Mycroft asked me and I just nodded away.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

We were now face to face with Eurus Holmes herself.

"Mycroft. I'm going to give you a very important tip that involves a terrorist attack. In exchange, you let me be alone with her for a few minutes with no cameras. Deal?" Eurus asked Mycroft. Of course Mycroft agreed hesitantly.

"So we're alone. Put the watch there and I'll be helping you" Eurus offered.

I put the watch in the spinning container thing. She picked it up and went back to her place.

"So did you meet him?" Eurus asked. At this I froze. She knew Moriarty was alive and she told Moriarty where I was.

"Oh you son of a-" I was cut off by her laughter.

"So you did. How was it?" She asked smiling

"Dreadful. I want to kill myself the moment I saw him" I said exaggerating. She laughed once again.

"So do you still want to disappear?"

"If I didn't I wouldn't be digging that watch now do I?" I said back to her.

"Then you will love the next part" She said chuckling and shaking her head.

"Why? What's the next part?" I asked confused by her behavior

"You'll have to get help from James Moriarty. He's the only one who can make you disappear without Mycroft tracking you. He's expecting you at a cafè near your flat next week at 8 am where you'll be having breakfast together. Off you go now" Eurus said turning her back on me.

At this point, I was still processing everything she has told me.

"How did you speak to him?" That's the question that came out of my mouth. But she didn't reply. She just picked up her violin and played a lovely tune

"Are we done?" I asked her once more she replied a 'yes' so I sighed and went to the elevator and met Mycroft at the office upstairs.

"What did you two talk about?" Mycroft asked me as I thought of a reply

"Girl stuff" I told him so that he would stop pestering me with questions but that didn't stop him.

"Your watch is gone. Where is it?" He asked

"She wanted it so I gave it to her. It wasn't that expensive anyways" Lie once again. Mycroft shook his head and lead me to the helicopter.

"Come on. We're going somewhere" He said dragging me along with him.

We arrive at his office. We entered it and he locked the door. I looked at him confused. He walked to his desk and slammed his hands in his desk making me flinch and sit down. He shook his head.

"So many LIES. FOR HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO LIE TO ME?!" He shouted at me while I stared at the floor.

I quickly slipped a coin under the cushion of the chair without him noticing.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY WORDS FOR YOUR ACTIONS?!" He yelled at me. I stood up and walked near the door.

"Yeah. Oops" I said which made him confused. Then suddenly, an explosion came from the chair and I took this moment to take out my syringe and inject him with EY-05. It was a serum I made which incapacitates the victim while other parts of the serum which makes you unconscious spread through your body. (Family Wars reference)

After he plops unconscious, I grabbed the syringe then walked out. Before walking out,

"Goodbye Myc" I told his unconscious body then walked out of the room as people started to rush to Mycroft's office.

I finally got up to the rooftop and was met with a helicopter and James Moriarty.

"Did everything go as planned?" He asked me.

"Yeah. No one noticed me and I got a picture just like you asked" I told him as I gave him a hidden camera from Mycroft's office.

"Good. Come on now. I'm helping you disappear" He told me as he climbed up the helicopter which I followed. The helicopter started as I looked out the window to see John Watson and Sherlock coming out the door. The helicopter lifted up immediately leaving no time for Sherlock nor John to reach the helicopter.

"Goodbye forever Myc" I thought as we headed somewhere East.

|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|
Sooo how ya liking the story?
Hopefully good! So I decided to get a reference from my other story Family Wars because I'm too lazy to make up another serum name -__-

So this chapter has fewer words than usual. That's because I'm currently at the hospital for a check-up and is too sleepy to write.

Damn it's only been a few chapters since hello and now it's goodbye.

Also at this point I can end the story here. So if you want me to continue just vote and I might consider continuing this.

XD