Jaqen H'ghar

"Move!" the red cloak spat and pushed you aside. "Go on now, don't keep Lord Tywin waiting."

You were dragged to Harrenhal when the Lannisters took you captive at the battle of Oxcross. The excruciatingly long and challenging journey lasted for a month because of the convoy's slow pace. Lucky for you, they recognized you right away. After all, you were (Y/n) of House Dohaeragon, the only house of the old Valyrian blood that had survived the hardships of the centuries beside the Targaryens. Your kin had served them from the very beginning (Dohaeragon means 'to serve' in your mother tongue, High Valyrian) until the Mad King, Aerys II was slain. Your father died at the battle of the Trident fighting for the Targaryens, making you the last one to bear the name Dohaeragon. Your family's ancient keep, the Stronghold of Hepnon - commonly known as the Climb - was taken as well and it's ruled by the Lannisters. Gods, you missed that castle. You remembered spending your childhood running around the halls of the ancient keep which was built on the mountains of Massey's Hook, a peninsula relatively close to King's Landing. On a clear day from the Bluetower, you could see the ports of King's Landing in the distance as well as the Mud Gate - which was a tiny black spot on the long city walls - and the outlines of the Red Keep. But that was a long time ago and you couldn't let yourself dwell on the past.

The guard shoved you a little. "Are you deaf?"

You took a deep breath and slowly entered the room where Lord Tywin was awaiting you. There he sat, wearing a boiled leather doublet and a Lannister lion sewed into the fabric over his heart. You raised your eyebrows as you inspected his rather plain outfit. He studied your face with those pale blue eyes of his and the two of you did nothing but stared at each other.

"Lady (Y/n)."

"Lord Tywin." you said courtly but did not bow.

He leaned back in his chair and gestured for you to sit down. "I have not expected you here."

"As I have not thought to be here." you replied and sat down across from him. You folded your hands neatly on the table.

"My lady, you will be treated with respect here and I shall grant you a fine room in the-"

"How long?" you cut in. "For how long will you let me live?"

"As long as it's beneficial. Meaning I won't kill you at all."

You felt puzzled and somewhat tricked. You had been absolutely sure he was going to accuse you of treason - since you fought for the King in the North - and sentence you to die. You would have been glad because you would rather die than be a hostage of the Lannisters. That was the last piece of hope you had clung to before entering that room and even that they took away from you. You needed a moment to overcome this blow and rearrange your thoughts. "You surely won't just keep me around for nothing, my lord."

"No," he said "You're right about that. As soon as you pledge your fealty to King Joffrey and declare the King in the North a traitor, you will marry my son, Jaime Lannister. Did you really think I'd waste your blood like that, my lady?"

"Jaime Lannister is the captive of His Grace. He won't trade Jaime, that's for sure." you replied acutely.

"Nor will he hurt him. Unless he wants the Stark girl dead or you harmed."

You smiled in triumph when you heard his last sentence and Tywin raised his eyebrows. "Stark girl. Meaning you don't have Arya Stark." you leaned back and placed your hands on the armrests.

"The Wolf doesn't know that."

"He'll find out sooner or later."

"Later, more likely." he answered sharply and you know you had angered him.