Theon Greyjoy

"Am I supposed to be impressed?" you asked, boredom dripping from your every word. Robb Stark, your brother laughed and you exchanged a glance.

"You seem to be so confident, (Y/n)," snapped Theon and pushed the bow into your hands. "I'd like to see you try. You must have a lot of talent to back up your ego."

"I'm just a woman, Theon," you whined and held the bow completely wrong. "How am I even supposed to know how to do this?"

"You think you're smart," he said. "You'll figure something out."

Of course you would. Because you knew exactly how to shoot. The whole "holding the bow in a wrong way" had been an act - you just wanted to teach the cocky Ironman a lesson. You clumsily picked up an arrow and aimed. Theon had already been laughing at the way you were holding the bow and you made sure you looked ridiculous. Only Robb only smiled a little, since he knew you were an excellent shot - after all, he had been the one who had secretly trained you. You aimed for the middle of the practice target, corrected your stance at the last moment and fired your arrow. Needless to say, you hit the middle of the target. You handed the bow back to Theon and went to stand next to him.

"I believe your arrow is slightly off the center, Theon," you said and patted his arm a little. "I've won this round. But don't worry, it must have been beginners' luck."

...

You had been surprised when you'd received Theon Greyjoy's brief letter in which he requested to see you in an abandoned corridor of Winterfell. You had been standing there for a long time and you felt the chilly wind freeze you to the bones. You pulled your fur around yourself tighter and sighed. Looking around, you saw Theon, rushing towards you with messy locks and snowflakes in his hair and furs.

"Theon, why did you want to meet me her-"

You were cut off by a passionate Theon kissing you fully on the lips. When he pulled back, a small smile crept on your face.

"Am I supposed to be impressed?"

"You keep teasing me, (Y/n)," Theon snapped and pinned you to the wall. "I can't take this anymore! You're torturing me with every word you say to me and I don't deserve this! I want you to free me from this pain. I want to impress you."

"I am very close to being impressed, Greyjoy," you whispered in his ear and enjoyed when he shivered.

"What do you need me to do?"

"Well, if you came to my chamber and I didn't have to drag you in there myself, that would be great and rather impressive," you said and kissed him.

Needless to say he went willingly with you that night and impressed you in ways you could never imagine.