Robb Stark

"Please don't go, Your Grace." you pleaded your King.

"(Y/n)..." King Robb groaned. "I can't stay in Riverrun forever, I've already told you. I need the Freys, now more than ever. Besides, the only crossing is the Twins. Tell me, how am I going to take back the North if I can't even get there?"

You listened to Robb's scolding patiently but inside you were screaming. Being a greenseer was more like a curse than a blessing these days, especially because your king - who was also your lover - didn't take your green dreams seriously and only smiled gently at you before kissing you and telling you to stop fooling around. The only person who believed you was ironically his wife, your Queen, Jeyne Westerling. Otherwise everyone took you for a fool, but a pretty one for that. However, they disliked you being close to the King in the North.

"Your Grace..." you said softly. "All of my predictions have come true, have they not? Your father's death, the escape of Jaime Lannister, the Battle at King's Landing. Why don't you trust me now, sire?"

Robb stubbornly stayed silent and sat down on a chair facing the hearth. Your eyes welled up with tears because of his ignorance. You kneeled in front of him. "My king. Have I not earned your trust? Have I ever betrayed you? You know I want only what is best for you. I have given up everything just to serve you in every way I can. Does that mean nothing, Your Grace?"

Robb sighed and caressed your face. "You know it does. You mean a lot to me. More than I care to admit. But I can't believe that I'll die soon by the hands of the Freys. They are not worthy of my trust, that much is true, but they surely are cowards to commit treason. And Lord Bolton is one of my truest lords, he's fought for me all this time. I can't accuse neither of them without any evidence."

You grabbed his hand and kissed his palm. "I can't lose you. Not to them. Not like that."

Robb laughed a little and wiped away your tears. "You won't. Trust me."

That night he made love to you and fell asleep in your arms. Under the thick covers of furs and the loving arms of your lover, you cried yourself to sleep.

On the day after, Robb left you behind and rode out to the Twins to attend Lord Edmure Tully's wedding. Only to never return.