2

Sophie

"Wake up you have fucking school" I woke up to my brother right there by my bed I got up got my clothes went to the bathroom got dressed did my hair brushed my teeth I was whearing a red t'shirt with some black riped jeans I went down stairs to find my mom crying and to see that my dad left I looked at her madly "hun its okay your father didnt hurt me okay just go to school" I turned around and walked out pissed I got in my 2020 mustange and drove to school a lil late.

AT SCHOOL

I got to school and locked my car I parked by a really nice fucking bike it was weird no one parked by it I walk in to school and heard the bell I ran and bumped into someone than out of the blue im pined to the locker "hey there new kid your actually cute" I was ganna say somthing but than I saw a girl with brown hair, bright ocean sky blue eyes with no emotions and black lether jacket and riped biker jeans she looked like the bad ass around here i heard about and she was hot as hell than I heard her voice "let her go tobey now!" He let me go and smirked "don't worry beautiful I'll be back" but once he said that he was down on the ground nocked out I looked up and saw who took my breath away it was fucking Kc "you okay sophie..." She said blankly. I looked at her and almost cried I looked down "y- ya Im okay look I-" she cut me off "Its fine sophie Its not your foult you had to leave... You should go to class I have to clean this mess" she faced pomed I giggled and she snaped her head right up to face me "Its been awhile sence I heard your cute, adorible giggles" she said than picked the Tobey dude up with one hand what a show off haha *I miss her* I thought to myself. I started walking to class and saw Jackson and Nicky getting back to being best friends witch I think they where a thing they are 18 and they still act like children sometimes haha. I stared walking to them and heard them argue about whats better chicken or tacos I just giggled becouse there so random they always come up with random things to argue about. Out of the blue Kc came up and said "steaks better losers" and I giggled at that she always used to break there random argue ments up when she interveans and says somthing it gets them mad but its funny. I went into class and saw some seats open by her so I decided to sit by her everyone looked at me like giving me that dont do it face and i looked at her and she just gave me a blank face. After class some girl came up to me "what the actual hell she letted you sit by her" I looked confused "umm... Yeah I guess why do you say that" she looked at me shocked "shes the bad ass around here no one messes with her or talks to her only her brother jackson" I looked really shocked every one is scared of Kc what the heck did she do "um hey by the way my name is rosy but you can call me rose if you want" I looked at her and smiled "im sophie nice to meet you rose" Rose went to shake my hand but than we heard a low growl and she stoped right away I was shocked I looked who that could of been from and to my soprise it was Kc.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know it might not be good but I'm hey im trying I hope you like this there will be lots of smut and cussing.