3

Kc/Kj

I could'nt believe that sophie came back and of course i saved her frome fucking Tobey I swear if he touch her again he's dead any way I go up to the two who seams like there argueing just like when we where kids about what kind of food is better so i went up there like I used to and broke the agrue ment "steaks better losers" and walked up to take my seat then I saw sophie her beautiful grean eyes that looks like emeralds and her outfit she looked beautiful and when she sat by me I couldn't smile or any thing I just looked at her blankly wishing that I could actoully smile at her. The thing that pissed me off is people looked at her and gave her the dont do it look and than what really pissed me off was rose she was gonna do the imma shake your hand and hold it move and how do I know well I saw her wink at me and went to do it so I gave her a liw warning growl and it seamed to work but I kinda scared sophie a lil and for some reason I was fealling bad but when it comes to her I kinda love the fealling but hate it at the same time I know I shouldn't be mad at her but for fuck sakes she left me with out saying good bye and we where young but in love I know its hard to believe but its true I never wanted to lose her and I did. All of a sudden I heard a thump I looked up and saw that rose got pushed down by Sophie "first never try kissing me secound I'm already in to someone third you should watch yourself its dangerous messing with me especially when I know why and I think you know why to rosy" I got mad at rosy for doing that so I walk up grabed sophie gently and walked her out everyone staired "why did you growl" she smirked at me and of course i came up with "well no ones going to take my bunny away" like really bunny I face polmed mentally and sighed "awww I'm your lil bunny know I mean I do miss us " I looked at her and and I saw she really did but somthing came over me and I left I got on my bike and drove home and hour later two vehicles parked infront of my house my brothers and a 2020 mustange and when I looked it was sophie so I ran up to my room shut it turned music up and than I felt a lil sad come over me I didnt know what this was about untill i heard nocking "oh my gosh nicky and sophie long time no see hows it been" I heard my mom "its um okay I guess" I heard nicky "um well sophie kc is up stairs shes been up there sence she got home" all of a sudden I heard foot steps comming up stairs. I heard a nock two and than the cutest voice "hey kj can I come in pwease" she always used that pwease at the end of her sentence when she wants somthing and she knows I cave in so I open it with my powers oh im also verry fucking power full anywho she came in and walked to my side of the bed and looked at me "look kj I-" I cut her off by putting my lips on hers she was shocked than after a min she kissed me back I pulled back and looked in her beautiful emrald grean eyes and I said it "I love you Sophie" she looked at me in shock and than kissed me on my lips "I love you too kj this time im not leaving you" so I asked her "will you be my girlfriend" and I was so fucking happy what she said next.

----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this dont worry smut coming soon lol