4

Sophie

Kc fucking asked me to be her girlfriend holly shit "yes million times yes" I jumped in her arms and she kissed me all of a sudden I heard Jackson "do you finally have your emotions back" I looked at her her spark flickerd but imma need time getting those emotions back but at least im hers now and shes mine "no I don't it'll take a while bro" Jackson got mad "this is all your fucking fault shes emotionless cus of you" I wanted to cry when i heard that but than all the sudden I was on the bed and kj was on her brother beating her him to death literally my brother came in to stop her but when he tried she growled. Her mom called kc's dad to come but he wouldn't get here in time so i got up and tried my best to calm her sense we are mates sence birth "b-baby p-please calm down I'm okay see" kc stoped and turned her head i felt her eyes scanning my hole body and than she looked back at him and snaped then got off him "I'm sorry brother I um lost control a lil" her brother was shocked to hear that for some reason "I'm sorry sophie I shouldnt of blamed you" I looked at him he was all beaten up badly just by her normally beating him no powers or nothing I guess she works out and trains. I went to say that it was okay until I heard a slame I cowered a lil cus i was a lol scared and I think kc senced it cus she put me behing her the only one who was scared of her dad witch was actoully her mom she calls her mother dad and her mommy mom so really but still Jackson was afraid of what would happen "where is she!" I heard her yell and I got scared more "shes not going to hurt you baby trust me" kc said with a worry tone "I know but what about you" all of a sudden her mother shows up "don't worry Sophie I'm not going to hurt her Im just pissed at her boys leave know" she was nice to sophie but not to the boys "first off what the hell set you off kj" kc looked at her "he started yelling and blaming her about me being emotionaless" kc's mother looked at me and wasnt mad she turned around but before she left "sophie your going to stay here for a bit okay I have to talk to you later alone and tell you why also you two have fun okay I'll deal with Jackson" she left the room I started to cry becouse i had a bad fealing in my gut also bruises all over me from Tommy my step dad I never talked about or tould my kj about "baby we need to talk" I heard kc say and I got scared "y-yes" she looked in my eyes and touched my shirt for permission to pull it off I hesitated so she did it any way and boy was she pissed "who did this baby" she said in a sorta calm voice trying not to scare me "m- my s-st-step dad" I shuddered but the next thing she does shocked me she gently huged me and was there for me she didnt go and kill him she just sat there and comfert me "baby I'll make sure nothing like this will never happen again" I smiled and kissed her neck. We both layed down me still shirtless but under her covers with her cuddling me protectivly but was gentle and wispered "I love you babygirl" i smiled and closed my eyes "I love you too puppy" I said and she must love that nickname cus I could tell she was smiling big "I like that nickname even tho I'm taller and older well 1 year older haha" I rolled my eyes playfully "so your my puppy get used to me calling you that know good night I love you" I closed my eyes "well of course and your my lil pup so get used to that and sweat dreams no Amor I love you too" than I felt a kiss on my forhead and went fast asleep.

---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading again I hope you guys like it also I'm still gonna be righting this story